+ Reply to Thread
Page 3591 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 259130913491354135813589359035913592359336013641369140914591 ... LastLast
Results 35,901 to 35,910 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

c ya, go pats, packers, jets!!!

Veteran

[quote user="BJacobs27"]thanks, im not taking anything for granted anymore, my heads in the right place. good luck to you too[/quote]

Thanks, you too! Later bro! Keep us up to date on how things are progressing.... Who knows? Maybe someday you'll be the next Giants coach..... []

Btw - if you do become Coach, throw some tickets my way... LOL!

All-Pro

[quote user="BJacobs27"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="BJacobs27"]hey asian giant, long time no see, hows everything?! i've been busy at college, part 1 of my master plan.... i've only been posting weekends and in the talk about the giants forum.

just wondering why you don't post in there, you seem very very knowledgable about giants football lol.

and im not gonna lie, there was another motive to this post... can i be a "coach" avatar [/quote]

I've wondered where you've been. You have been undefested so far in FF, don't know if
    you have been paying much attention to that or not...

I've been posting in TAGF for the last 5-6 years!! This year however I've just been very busy
    with work so I just haven't had a chance to really join in on the debates over there....

As for the avatar, what position would you like to be?
    [/quote]

completely understand, thats the same reason i've been posting in the Talk about the giants.... i've been busy with school... and on the weekends i've been with my gf, but now that i had to break that off, all is well and im back on the Giants board. step 1 of my 5 part plan is in effect, step 2 is getting there....

step1: get into college... (eastern connecticut state university)

Step2: after first year, transfer to better school (Uconn)

Step3: after first year at uconn, transfer to better sports management school (Florida State)

Step4: graduate after 2 years at florida state, and get an assistant coaching job for a college school.

Step5: get a job as a head coach...

some dreams , aspirations, and goals i have huh!?

im home for the weekend and i went to the mall last night and bought "THE GM" by tom callahan and its abour EA, prettty good read so far, im on chapter 6. ( im recommending it)[/quote]

Glad to see you have plans during college.
    Good luck with that.

[quote user="AsianGiant"]BTW, how does JG wake up so damn early on a Sunday!!??
    [/quote]

Hahahaha...more like...that was when I got home....[:$]

I am now all rested for the "Game of the Century!!!" [+o(]

Hey all. Go Pats! AG, define early, I was up Sat by 6 am and Sunday by 7.

[quote user="BJacobs27"]3.8 gpa through the midterm so far![/quote]</P>

That's great congratulations!</P>

frakking cowturds.....!

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="BJacobs27"]thats alright man, you'll do it... i never took school seriously, so right out of high school i got a full time job, i saved money for 2 years, and applied for loans and talked to my old high school teacher, i had an interview with the dean, and they liked my "drive" . so im taking full advantage of my oppurtunity[/quote]

Thanks bro. I've been away from College for 11 years now and not getting any younger. Glad that things are working out for ya. Keep it up.... Don't wait till you're 35, like me, and regret not finishing up.
    [/quote]

i hear you on that tip. truth is i didn't really have money to go to school when i did.
    when i graduated i got cold feet and didn't enlist. i worked a series of Joe jobs and right after Sep 11, i enlisted.

when i got out a a year or so back i realized that i was confined to 8.50 to 13.00/hour jobs so i used my GI Bill and went to a Technical Trade School. I actually maintained a 4.0 through out and this from a guy who barely kept a 2.some-odd and dropped out of HS.

I am butting into you all's thread because i went back to school (Tech School) at 31 and mentally kicked myself for not doing this before i had a wife and kids.

whoever you are, don't give up on school, this society we live in could give a s**t less about how stand up or good hearted you are.

sorry to be so preachy, but its sad when you realize that no one will take care of better than your self.

BJacobs27 keep up the good work!!! Maintain and stay Focused. it sucks now but in the End it will pan out. GMenFan4Ever, never give up, if you have a dream then get it at all costs!!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Morning all!

I hate you JG!! I hate you!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread