+ Reply to Thread
Page 5405 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 4405490553055355539554035404540554065407541554555505 ... LastLast
Results 54,041 to 54,050 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

any other dude in here ever buy cucumbers at the grocery store?

[quote user="bandwgn86"]any other dude in here ever buy cucumbers at the grocery store?[/quote]
    I do all the shopping, BW. I purchase cucumbers about 2X a month... love them with Balsamic vinegar.
    I have never seen a cucumber as large as jmike is showing.
    I think she did it to get a laugh at anyone with remote penis envy any time they see something bigger than they are. Her choice is just a tad larger than I'll confess to..lol

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]any other dude in here ever buy cucumbers at the grocery store?[/quote] I do all the shopping, BW. I purchase cucumbers about 2X a month... love them with Balsamic vinegar. I have never seen a cucumber as large as jmike is showing. I think she did it to get a laugh at anyone with remote penis envy any time they see something bigger than they are. Her choice is just a tad larger than I'll confess to..lol[/quote]ohhh that crazy JMike..

Since JMike brought the subject of cucumbers lol.......have any of you guys ever seen the movie "Spinal Tap" story of a ficticious rock band in the 70s I found it hilarious and still do</P>

check this clip out.........forward to 4 minute mark for the " cucumber scene "</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeGte...eature=related</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

Since JMike brought the subject of cucumbers lol.......have any of you guys ever seen the movie "Spinal Tap" story of a ficticious rock band in the 70s I found it hilarious and still do</P>

check this clip out.........forward to 4 minute mark for the " cucumber scene "</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeGte...eature=related</P>[/quote]lol.. perfectly logical place to carry a cucumber imo

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]lol.. perfectly logical place to carry a cucumber imo[/quote]</P>

it's common practice amongst "Rock Stars" lol looks like I got back just in time for "Cuke" discussion</P>

Heard anything about B J Upton?.....read he had quite the collision</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

it's common practice amongst "Rock Stars" lol looks like I got back just in time for "Cuke" discussion</P>

</P>[/quote]havent heard.. to be fair though, my high flying Jays have distracted me nicely.. 9 straight wins in Spring Training.. WS here we come.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"]

</P>

[/quote]havent heard.. to be fair though, my high flying Jays have distracted me nicely.. 9 straight wins in Spring Training.. WS here we come.[/quote]</P>

Could be your time....you never know....Thats whats so great about this time of year. Bandy ...ever sit inthat restaurant in centerfield in the Skydome? Member the couple caught on camera years back? lol</P>

</P>

All-Pro

the restaraunt, much like the stadium sits empty during games.. pretty surethey closed it. </P>

Jaysbrought back those sexy uniforms from yester years.. no more looking like the Rays</P>

</P>

</P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

the restaraunt, much like the stadium sits empty during games.. pretty surethey closed it. </P>

Jaysbrought back those sexy uniforms from yester years.. no more looking like the Rays</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well maybe the new uni's will do the trick and get some fannies in those seats [Y] They are looking good in the grapefruit league</P>

guess you guys enjoyed the "easy" winter weather this year? I don't post or read the Mb much when I'm south of the "Mason-Dixon Line" did I miss anything good on the GMB in the last month? []</P>

</P>

+ Reply to Thread