+ Reply to Thread
Page 5406 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 4406490653065356539654045405540654075408541654565506 ... LastLast
Results 54,051 to 54,060 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

the restaraunt, much like the stadium sits empty during games.. pretty surethey closed it. </P>

Jaysbrought back those sexy uniforms from yester years.. no more looking like the Rays</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well maybe the new uni's will do the trick and get some fannies in those seats [Y] They are looking good in the grapefruit league</P>

guess you guys enjoyed the "easy" winter weather this year? I don't post or read the Mb much when I'm south of the "Mason-Dixon Line" did I miss anything good on the GMB in the last month? []</P>

</P>

[/quote]not likely, Toronto fans are pathetic</P>

i've only been on the MB's sparingly over the last month so i missed stuff too me thinks.. if JMike is back i'll be on more often...grrrrr </P>

</P>

Veteran

It seems the male of our species is not much different than the fruit fly....research dollars hard at work:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/...ontent=2370392

[quote user="jmike"]It seems the male of our species is not much different than the fruit fly....research dollars hard at work:

[/quote]
    So, if we had more nymphomaniacs in our world we would have less DUI's and alcohol related accidents. Sounds like a win-win situation.

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"]It seems the male of our species is not much different than the fruit fly....research dollars hard at work:

[/quote]interesting... i see the female species is just plain evil right across the board.. from Fruit Flies to human.. its a good thing FF dont get married, thats were the real drinking starts..

speaking of women, watched a womens MMA (mixed martial arts) fight the other day.. no like! i do enjoy jello/mud or creamed corn wrestling A LOT but when they are drawing blood and knocking eachother out i just cant watch it.. its not hot
    tough girls though.. i wouldnt be so brave to tell them to make me a sandwich

All-Pro

beware of Canadians... lol Mr Cheney http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ontent=2366950

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]It seems the male of our species is not much different than the fruit fly....research dollars hard at work:

[/quote]interesting... i see the female species is just plain evil right across the board.. from Fruit Flies to human.. its a good thing FF dont get married, thats were the real drinking starts..

speaking of women, watched a womens MMA (mixed martial arts) fight the other day.. no like! i do enjoy jello/mud or creamed corn wrestling A LOT but when they are drawing blood and knocking eachother out i just cant watch it.. its not hot
    tough girls though.. i wouldnt be so brave to tell them to make me a sandwich[/quote]

Not to nitpick, but female is a gender not a species. But things are a bit different in Canada, so I could be wrong there.

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]It seems the male of our species is not much different than the fruit fly....research dollars hard at work:

[/quote]interesting... i see the female species is just plain evil right across the board.. from Fruit Flies to human.. its a good thing FF dont get married, thats were the real drinking starts.. speaking of women, watched a womens MMA (mixed martial arts) fight the other day.. no like! i do enjoy jello/mud or creamed corn wrestling A LOT but when they are drawing blood and knocking eachother out i just cant watch it.. its not hot tough girls though.. i wouldnt be so brave to tell them to make me a sandwich[/quote] Not to nitpick, but female is a gender not a species. But things are a bit different in Canada, so I could be wrong there.[/quote]nag nag nag..

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]It seems the male of our species is not much different than the fruit fly....research dollars hard at work:

[/quote]interesting... i see the female species is just plain evil right across the board.. from Fruit Flies to human.. its a good thing FF dont get married, thats were the real drinking starts.. speaking of women, watched a womens MMA (mixed martial arts) fight the other day.. no like! i do enjoy jello/mud or creamed corn wrestling A LOT but when they are drawing blood and knocking eachother out i just cant watch it.. its not hot tough girls though.. i wouldnt be so brave to tell them to make me a sandwich[/quote] Not to nitpick, but female is a gender not a species. But things are a bit different in Canada, so I could be wrong there.[/quote]nag nag nag..[/quote]
    I agree with Bandy... nag, nag, nag... pick, pick, pick
    He meant "The female of the species", and simply said, "... female species", and you ream him a new Ahole.
    Poor Bandy, you'll wear him down to nothing.

This is why we love you, jmike... can't get this kind of ball busting, with a smile, anywhere else.

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]It seems the male of our species is not much different than the fruit fly....research dollars hard at work:

[/quote]interesting... i see the female species is just plain evil right across the board.. from Fruit Flies to human.. its a good thing FF dont get married, thats were the real drinking starts.. speaking of women, watched a womens MMA (mixed martial arts) fight the other day.. no like! i do enjoy jello/mud or creamed corn wrestling A LOT but when they are drawing blood and knocking eachother out i just cant watch it.. its not hot tough girls though.. i wouldnt be so brave to tell them to make me a sandwich[/quote] Not to nitpick, but female is a gender not a species. But things are a bit different in Canada, so I could be wrong there.[/quote]nag nag nag..[/quote] I agree with Bandy... nag, nag, nag... pick, pick, pick He meant "The female of the species", and simply said, "... female species", and you ream him a new Ahole. Poor Bandy, you'll wear him down to nothing. This is why we love you, jmike... can't get this kind of ball busting, with a smile, anywhere else.[/quote]i can take her Zim.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]It seems the male of our species is not much different than the fruit fly....research dollars hard at work:

[/quote]interesting... i see the female species is just plain evil right across the board.. from Fruit Flies to human.. its a good thing FF dont get married, thats were the real drinking starts.. speaking of women, watched a womens MMA (mixed martial arts) fight the other day.. no like! i do enjoy jello/mud or creamed corn wrestling A LOT but when they are drawing blood and knocking eachother out i just cant watch it.. its not hot tough girls though.. i wouldnt be so brave to tell them to make me a sandwich[/quote] Not to nitpick, but female is a gender not a species. But things are a bit different in Canada, so I could be wrong there.[/quote]nag nag nag..[/quote] I agree with Bandy... nag, nag, nag... pick, pick, pick He meant "The female of the species", and simply said, "... female species", and you ream him a new Ahole. Poor Bandy, you'll wear him down to nothing. This is why we love you, jmike... can't get this kind of ball busting, with a smile, anywhere else.[/quote]i can take her Zim.[/quote]
    That's my laugh of the day, BW... she with her horns and you in your helmet. The helmet wins.

+ Reply to Thread