+ Reply to Thread
Page 5415 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 4415491553155365540554135414541554165417542554655515 ... LastLast
Results 54,141 to 54,150 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="allentown PA"]bandy is yunel escobar gonna be the starting shortstop for the jays this year?[/quote]yes sir he will but he does seem to get injured often.

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]http://www.livescience.com/1621-herp...ral-reefs.html How exactly does a reef get a std, uhh scratch that I don't want to know.. Although if you happen to pick up herpes from 2 dollar hooker in the Caribbean next time you are there.. Just tell the wife you swam to close to the reefs.. Should work no?[/quote] You just spent a bundle getting to your beautiful Island in the Caribbean... and you're hanging in the two dollar district? You deserve what you get. And then be so weak as to blame it on a lowly reef? Shame on you Bandy!![/quote]Don't worry Zim, he couldn't, $2 hookers charge Bandy $10.
    [/quote] )) Waiting for Bandy to tell us if he pays$2, or if he has been bilked for the high-priced spread of $10.[/quote]this better not be a poke at me being fat JMike!!![/quote] Ahhh... so, that's not really you in that avi pic, with your football helmet on??? lol And, to be fair, I don't think that is a current pic of jmike in her 'V' neck shirt. Actually, Bandy, it never dawned on me that you were anything but 'Chuck Norris' lean and mean.[/quote]thanks Zim but im closer to Jim the anvil Neidhart minus the pink tights of course..and maybe minus the muscle too maybe some hair aswell.. fine, i'm closer to butterbean than Jim or Chuck lol</P>

*</P>

*</P>[/quote]

lol..dont feel bad I have hair like king kong bundy[/quote]
    Thankfully Bandwagon has a great sense of humor... and he knows we love him... otherwise jmike and I would be on his Death Wish list....lol[/quote]

agreed he is much more thick skinned then me..i admire that..id be all bent out of shape..lol[/quote]i luv you all.

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]http://www.livescience.com/1621-herp...ral-reefs.html

How exactly does a reef get a std, uhh scratch that I don't want to know..

Although if you happen to pick up herpes from 2 dollar hooker in the Caribbean next time you are there.. Just tell the wife you swam to close to the reefs.. Should work no?[/quote]
    You just spent a bundle getting to your beautiful Island in the Caribbean... and you're hanging in the two dollar district? You deserve what you get. And then be so weak as to blame it on a lowly reef? Shame on you Bandy!![/quote]Don't worry Zim, he couldn't, $2 hookers charge Bandy $10.
    [/quote]
    ))
    Waiting for Bandy to tell us if he pays$2, or if he has been bilked for the high-priced spread of $10.[/quote]this better not be a poke at me being fat JMike!!![/quote]Nope, not fat....ugly
    [/quote]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"]bandy is yunel escobar gonna be the starting shortstop for the jays this year?[/quote]yes sir he will but he does seem to get injured often.[/quote]

thanks

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="jmike"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]http://www.livescience.com/1621-herp...ral-reefs.html

How exactly does a reef get a std, uhh scratch that I don't want to know..

Although if you happen to pick up herpes from 2 dollar hooker in the Caribbean next time you are there.. Just tell the wife you swam to close to the reefs.. Should work no?[/quote]
    You just spent a bundle getting to your beautiful Island in the Caribbean... and you're hanging in the two dollar district? You deserve what you get. And then be so weak as to blame it on a lowly reef? Shame on you Bandy!![/quote]Don't worry Zim, he couldn't, $2 hookers charge Bandy $10.
    [/quote]
    ))
    Waiting for Bandy to tell us if he pays$2, or if he has been bilked for the high-priced spread of $10.[/quote]this better not be a poke at me being fat JMike!!![/quote]Nope, not fat....ugly
    [/quote][/quote]When did hockey start having cheerleaders? Love the shoes.

anyone see the contract Joey Votto of the reds got...worth over 200 million...he has had 2 nice years...im in the wrong line of work.

also wanted to vent about ...why do women or Gfs ask questions like "which of my friends do you think is the hottest? " and then when you answer the question you get reemed for it...its not fair.

Veteran

[quote user="allentown PA"]also wanted to vent about ...why do women or Gfs ask questions like "which of my friends do you think is the hottest? " and then when you answer the question you get reemed for it...its not fair.[/quote]sigh....you really are hopeless sometimes

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"]also wanted to vent about ...why do women or Gfs ask questions like "which of my friends do you think is the hottest? " and then when you answer the question you get reemed for it...its not fair.[/quote]you're crazy sir if you answer that loaded question... I always pick a flaw in one of her friends and act like it's a turn off.. Works so good she'll argue with you over why you don't think her friends are hot lol. Women are wierd creatures.

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"]anyone see the contract Joey Votto of the reds got...worth over 200 million...he has had 2 nice years...im in the wrong line of work.[/quote]seen that. Was hoping he'd come to Home to Toronto, the Jays could use an upgrade at 1st base.

Not sure where you got only 2 good years. He is a stud.. I'm biased since he played ball here in Hamilton for a few years..

+ Reply to Thread