+ Reply to Thread
Page 5418 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 441849185318536854085416541754185419542054285468 ... LastLast
Results 54,171 to 54,180 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]!!

Jays suck
    Sox blow
    Rays bite
    YANKEES RULE !!!
    [/quote]

Exactly how the ALEast Standings will look this year..[/quote]LOL.* And won't that be nice.* How bad is Baltimore to not even earn an insult?
    [/quote]Baltimore has a team?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"]Little yankee blue jay trivia for you guys..what 2 starting pitchers have won a world series with both the yankees and the blue jays?[/quote]Wells for sure. Cone? Did he win a WS with Yankees?

Edit: lol apparently he won 4[/quote]

oh then its 3 players...my mistake..ru sure wells won one with the jays? and yes cone did win one with both..there is one more...

[quote user="mjg407"]speaking of women and Canada...you know who else is from up there...
    Trish Stratus..whatever happened to her???...she used to be the hottest
    thing ever back in the day.

Is she dating George Clooney?

Hey Hey..... flea market.....
    [/quote]

she was smoking hot...havent seen her in a while..canada does have some hot *** women imo.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"]Little yankee blue jay trivia for you guys..what 2 starting pitchers have won a world series with both the yankees and the blue jays?[/quote]Wells for sure. Cone? Did he win a WS with Yankees?

i had cone and Key

yanks sure blew one today..sigh

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"]Little yankee blue jay trivia for you guys..what 2 starting pitchers have won a world series with both the yankees and the blue jays?[/quote]Wells for sure. Cone? Did he win a WS with Yankees?

oh then its 3 players...my mistake..ru sure wells won one with the jays? and yes cone did win one with both..there is one more...[/quote]

you were rite wells did win one with toronto as well..my mistake..its was 3..wells,cone,key

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"]Little yankee blue jay trivia for you guys..what 2 starting pitchers have won a world series with both the yankees and the blue jays?[/quote]Wells for sure. Cone? Did he win a WS with Yankees?

oh then its 3 players...my mistake..ru sure wells won one with the jays? and yes cone did win one with both..there is one more...[/quote]

you were rite wells did win one with toronto as well..my mistake..its was 3..wells,cone,key[/quote]holy crappie I forgot about Key. I'm embarrassed.
    It's like the Yankees signed our whole pitching staff right after the 92 WS. Lol

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="mjg407"]speaking of women and Canada...you know who else is from up there...
    Trish Stratus..whatever happened to her???...she used to be the hottest
    thing ever back in the day.

Is she dating George Clooney?

Hey Hey..... flea market.....
    [/quote]

she was smoking hot...havent seen her in a while..Canada does have some hot *** women imo.[/quote]ever been to Montreal? Ou la la. Tres chaud

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Woooooohoooooooooo
    1-0 Canada BlueJays

And lol at Cleveland fans.. There was a point in the game when they were chanting USA USA while there was a Korean at bat and a Mexican pitching, it was a fun moment.[/quote]
    Your Jays be 2-0 and my Mets are 2-0. One can always dream

Happy Easter all,
    and with that.....

http://youtu.be/YN6nyAvUse0

caution, best to watch by yourself....you will never think of peter cottontail the same.

+ Reply to Thread