+ Reply to Thread
Page 5419 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 441949195319536954095417541854195420542154295469 ... LastLast
Results 54,181 to 54,190 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Woooooohoooooooooo
    1-0 Canada BlueJays

And lol at Cleveland fans.. There was a point in the game when they were chanting USA USA while there was a Korean at bat and a Mexican pitching, it was a fun moment.[/quote]
    Your Jays be 2-0 and my Mets are 2-0. One can always dream[/quote]

didn't these same Jays start off last season the same way?

it's a long season gents, settle in, enjoy the rides.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Woooooohoooooooooo
    1-0 Canada BlueJays

And lol at Cleveland fans.. There was a point in the game when they were chanting USA USA while there was a Korean at bat and a Mexican pitching, it was a fun moment.[/quote]

[/quote]

What do you mean? Only 160 games left!!
    You and I both know that the Mets will finish with about 75 wins, so this might be my last time to crow and have a bit of fun. I've been a Met fan since they began, so I know what reality is...lol

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Woooooohoooooooooo
    1-0 Canada BlueJays

[/quote]

You and I both know that the Mets will finish with about 75 wins, so this might be my last time to crow and have a bit of fun. I've been a Met fan since they began, so I know what reality is...lol[/quote]

you're never a problem Mr. Zim, but that damn Bandy...<font color="#ff0000">he needs a dose of act-right.</font>

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Woooooohoooooooooo
    1-0 Canada BlueJays

[/quote]

You and I both know that the Mets will finish with about 75 wins, so this might be my last time to crow and have a bit of fun. I've been a Met fan since they began, so I know what reality is...lol[/quote]

you're never a problem Mr. Zim, but that damn Bandy...<font color="#ff0000">he needs a dose of act-right.</font>
    [/quote]
    Bandy is going to ride their great preseason all the way to the pennant... at this point he's feeling 90% sure. They should have a chance, so it will be a lot of happiness and pain for the next 5+ months

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Woooooohoooooooooo
    1-0 Canada BlueJays

[/quote]

I'll believe it when I see it when it comes to the jays but to be honest the yanks look old rite now...the rays keep running out these young blue chip pitchers...and I think the jays have a nice staff...I'd take morrow over anyone other than C.C on the yanks and he isn't even their best pitcher...that extra wildcard may come in handy because the yanks are gonna struggle this year...btw the orioles are 3-0 wtf.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="mjg407"]speaking of women and Canada...you know who else is from up there...
    Trish Stratus..whatever happened to her???...she used to be the hottest
    thing ever back in the day.

Is she dating George Clooney?

Hey Hey..... flea market.....
    [/quote]

she was smoking hot...havent seen her in a while..Canada does have some hot *** women imo.[/quote]ever been to Montreal? Ou la la. Tres chaud[/quote]

havent, but want to...the women nice there? I dig women with accents.

Going to opening day tomorrow in philly..Phillies fans are much more tolerable than the crowd you see at an Eagles game...other than Camden yards in Baltimore, Citizens Bank park is as good as it gets when it comes to watching a game...great cheeseteaks their too..id go there just for that to be honest.

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Woooooohoooooooooo
    1-0 Canada BlueJays

Your Jays be 2-0 and my Mets are 2-0. One can always dream[/quote]2-1. We lost a close todaybut sure beats. 0-3

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Woooooohoooooooooo
    1-0 Canada BlueJays

Your Jays be 2-0 and my Mets are 2-0. One can always dream[/quote]2-1. We lost a close todaybut sure beats. 0-3 [/quote]

pace yourself buddy, pace yourself. This thing's a marathon...

All-Pro

1-0 Canada BlueJays

[/quote]last year the year before that and the year before that maybe even the year before that but I'm sure it's not a pattern or anything lol

+ Reply to Thread