+ Reply to Thread
Page 5422 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 442249225322537254125420542154225423542454325472 ... LastLast
Results 54,211 to 54,220 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]No Tuna for the bounty town......

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...unty-town.html

[/quote]</P>

Thought the NFL would step in and put the kebash on Parcels going to the Saints....tell N. O. to hire from within........suspension for Payton does not mean hiring a future HOF coach...hire from within...least thats what I thought Goodell would tell them</P>

How you doingMJG?....enjoying your down time Sir? hope you decided not to head back to you know where</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

same ol stupid *** cant close BlueJays !!!!!1!!one!!exclaimationpoint!!!!!</P>

my left arm for a closer that can actually close in the AL East. </P>

[/quote]</P>

just wait a year and keep your left arm.....this right arm may come north for the right price jk</P>

</P>[/quote]meh overrated lol

escobar sucks..I wish I picked that morrow

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

just wait a year and keep your left arm.....this right arm may come north for the right price jk</P>

</P>

[/quote]meh overrated lol[/quote]</P>

overated????? lol maybe this guy can throw some heat for an inning or two...........I hear he won't be to busy till Aug. or so</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="SEC105"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]meh overrated lol[/quote]</P>

overated????? lol maybe this guy can throw some heat for an inning or two...........I hear he won't be to busy till Aug. or so</P>

</P>

[/quote]not sure how well Mo would do having to pitch totwo strong line ups ie Yankees/Sox, he cleaned up against Jays Rays and O's for years..</P>

i'd give the second coming a contract if he could throw a change up[]</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"]escobar sucks..I wish I picked that morrow[/quote]he'll get it going but than he'll get hurt..

[quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

Thought the NFL would step in and put the kebash on Parcels going to the Saints....tell N. O. to hire from within........suspension for Payton does not mean hiring a future HOF coach...hire from within...least thats what I thought Goodell would tell them</p>

How you doingMJG?....enjoying your down time Sir? hope you decided not to head back to you know where</p>[/quote]
    I'm back at that place, left on the 4th of April so been here a little over a week. Still a ****hole....

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="SEC105"]

[/quote]</p>

Thought the NFL would step in and put the kebash on Parcels going to the Saints....tell N. O. to hire from within........suspension for Payton does not mean hiring a future HOF coach...hire from within...least thats what I thought Goodell would tell them</p>

How you doing*MJG?....enjoying your down time Sir?* hope you decided not to head back to you know where</p>[/quote]
    I'm back at that place, left on the 4th of April so been here a little over a week.* Still a ****hole....
    [/quote]
    I also thought you were stateside.
    Be safe

All-Pro

going for series win! gotta get this one BlueJays! </P>

All-Pro

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

going for series win! gotta get this one BlueJays! </P>

[/quote]YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! </P>

Take that Sox! </P>