+ Reply to Thread
Page 5428 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 442849285328537854185426542754285429543054385478 ... LastLast
Results 54,271 to 54,280 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="allentown PA"]there is no word in the english language that rhymes with the word "month" another fun fact is there is a town in PA called Intercourse.[/quote]
    They also have a town called Blue Balls.
    They have a town off of I-80 that, the very first time I passed the exit sign, I was totally sure it said "Scrotum"
    When I returned from my trip a few days later I was relieved to see it was "Scotrun".
    Just an old mind and old eyes playing tricks, I guess.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]4 more days till Draft..

and

GO JAYS GO[/quote]

yeah, the Jays.

walk tall early in the season, laid the **** out by the end
    [/quote]
    my predictions for the AL EAST

the Jays
    the Rays
    The O's
    the Overpaids
    the Overrateds

i'll let you decide who's who [/quote]

LOL, bitterness is ugly man.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="zimonami"][quote user="allentown PA"]there is no word in the english language that rhymes with the word "month" another fun fact is there is a town in PA called Intercourse.[/quote]
    They have a town off of I-80 that, the very first time I passed the exit sign, I was totally sure it said "Scrotum"
    When I returned from my trip a few days later I was relieved to see it was "Scotrun".
    Just an old mind and old eyes playing tricks, I guess.[/quote]

lol..wouldnt it be something if the Town Blue Balls was a Rival of Scotrun or what you thought it was called..that would be a fun HS football game...what would their mascots be, I wonder?

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="allentown PA"]there is no word in the english language that rhymes with the word "month" another fun fact is there is a town in PA called Intercourse.[/quote]
    Just an old mind and old eyes playing tricks, I guess.[/quote]

lol..wouldnt it be something if the Town Blue Balls was a Rival of Scotrun or what you thought it was called..that would be a fun HS football game...what would their mascots be, I wonder?[/quote]
    Well, the school colors of Blue Balls High is a given. It's mascot? Not so easy to determine.
    Skrotum High is definitely a hairy and wrinkled animal. I know there are a dozen good jokes in there, for someone with a quicker wit tham me.

Veteran

Well apparently Blue Balls, PA is very close to Intercourse, PA, somehow I don't believe it is a coincidence.

All-Pro

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]4 more days till Draft..

and

GO JAYS GO[/quote]

yeah, the Jays.

[/quote]

the Jays
    the Rays
    The O's
    the Overpaids
    the Overrateds

LOL, bitterness is ugly man.
    [/quote]stupid O's.. There should be a rule about losing a series to them.

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"]Well apparently Blue Balls, PA is very close to Intercourse, PA, somehow I don't believe it is a coincidence.

[/quote]remind me again please, are we getting married this year or next.

Veteran

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Well apparently Blue Balls, PA is very close to Intercourse, PA, somehow I don't believe it is a coincidence.

[/quote]remind me again please, are we getting married this year or next.[/quote]Again, until I see the ring it don't count.

It don't mean a thing if I ain't got no bling.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="bandwgn86"]4 more days till Draft..

and

GO JAYS GO[/quote]

yeah, the Jays.

[/quote]

the Jays
    the Rays
    The O's
    the Overpaids
    the Overrateds

The Jays are the best team from Canada in the AL East imo.

All-Pro

[quote user="jmike"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="jmike"]Well apparently Blue Balls, PA is very close to Intercourse, PA, somehow I don't believe it is a coincidence.

[/quote]remind me again please, are we getting married this year or next.[/quote]Again, until I see the ring it don't count.

It don't mean a thing if I ain't got no bling.
    [/quote]its in the mail

+ Reply to Thread