+ Reply to Thread
Page 5430 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 443049305330538054205428542954305431543254405480 ... LastLast
Results 54,291 to 54,300 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]4 more days till Draft.. and GO JAYS GO[/quote] giants are going DT in the first imo...and the jays need to get Bautista some protection in that lineup..tired of seeing him get walked.[/quote]<FONT size=6>hopefully a nasty DT that kills baby kittens just for fun.</FONT>. we need someone mean.. im sure Joey Bats uses protection.. at the very least he could afford to buy it himself..[/quote]wooohoooo i bet Shaun Rogers does this and probably doesnt hold doors for people either.. we got our nasty DT!!! </P>

[/quote] I heard rogers doesnt wear a watch because he decides what time it is.[/quote]</P>

what are we getting today?</P>

not sure about rb in the first.. was it a panic move? </P>

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]4 more days till Draft.. and GO JAYS GO[/quote] giants are going DT in the first imo...and the jays need to get Bautista some protection in that lineup..tired of seeing him get walked.[/quote]<FONT size=6>hopefully a nasty DT that kills baby kittens just for fun.</FONT>. we need someone mean.. im sure Joey Bats uses protection.. at the very least he could afford to buy it himself..[/quote]wooohoooo i bet Shaun Rogers does this and probably doesnt hold doors for people either.. we got our nasty DT!!! </P>

[/quote] I heard rogers doesnt wear a watch because he decides what time it is.[/quote]</P>

not sure about rb in the first.. was it a panic move? </P>[/quote]

i have a feeling they go oline in the 2nd..there should be some quality players at that position still left...reciever is a possiblity too... speaking of your future wife Jmike, she would be able to gives us a better idea of what the giants brain trust is thinking, last year she predicted what pos they would take in each round,wish she was here to break that **** down again for us.

speaking of the draft..in vegas you could actually bet on what network mentions Tebow first during the draft coverage..lol

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote] i have a feeling they go oline in the 2nd..there should be some quality players at that position still left...reciever is a possiblity too... speaking of your future wife Jmike, she would be able to gives us a better idea of what the giants brain trust is thinking, last year she predicted what pos they would take in each round,wish she was here to break that **** down again for us.[/quote]she's busy making me sandwiches! </P>

any nasty angry OL left? </P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"]speaking of the draft..in vegas you could actually bet on what network mentions Tebow first during the draft coverage..lol[/quote]are the odds as good as picking a safety for first score in the SB?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote] i have a feeling they go oline in the 2nd..there should be some quality players at that position still left...reciever is a possiblity too... speaking of your future wife Jmike, she would be able to gives us a better idea of what the giants brain trust is thinking, last year she predicted what pos they would take in each round,wish she was here to break that **** down again for us.[/quote]she's busy making me sandwiches! </P>

any nasty angry OL left? </P>

*</P>[/quote]

yea there are a couple..I dont think he will fall to us but there is a C/G from Wisconsin Peter Konz....he is a down and dirty type

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"]speaking of the draft..in vegas you could actually bet on what network mentions Tebow first during the draft coverage..lol[/quote]are the odds as good as picking a safety for first score in the SB?[/quote]

ha....Im gonna put 50 on ESPN

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"]speaking of the draft..in vegas you could actually bet on what network mentions Tebow first during the draft coverage..lol[/quote]are the odds as good as picking a safety for first score in the SB?[/quote] ha....Im gonna put 50 on ESPN[/quote]good choice..

so what do u guys/gals think of the draft??...Im even more excited about this years draft then last years....Love the Randle pick and am excited to see wilson play.

the Draft:

David Wilson: possibly a new type Tiki

Double R: fulfills a NEED at WR and was a steal as he was projected by many as a 1st Round talent. HOPEFULLY he will have a good Football IQ and not need coaching up like Double-M did.

Hosley: may be a steal as well. A little bit of character issue with failed drug test BUT if I remember correctly Bradshaw was also a "character issue" and look at him now.

the Tackles, Mosley and McCants? What I understand is that most draft experts had the majority of Tackles projected as either better suited as NFL Guards or otherwise "projects."

Never the less, O-Line improvement is a need, especially with the pass rushes of dallas, philly and washington getting upgrades and such.

As to Kuhn, with Marvin Austin being a question mark after his injury, this to me was an insurance pick.

Typical Jerry Reese draft. Nothing flashy, just solid thought-out BPA/Needs picking.

Grade: A-

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

+ Reply to Thread