+ Reply to Thread
Page 3871 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 287133713771382138613869387038713872387338813921397143714871 ... LastLast
Results 38,701 to 38,710 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]What a disgusting morning!
    [/quote]

Oh my...looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Morning/Afternoon all!

Is it Sunday yet?

All-Pro

Hello everybody.

How's it going for everyone?

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"]What a disgusting morning!
    [/quote]

Oh my...looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Morning/Afternoon all!

Is it Sunday yet?
    [/quote]

haha, no I'm fine, it really was a disgusting morning. 50mph winds, dark, rainy and just gloomy...

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"]What a disgusting morning!
    [/quote]

Is it Sunday yet?
    [/quote]

haha, no I'm fine, it really was a disgusting morning. 50mph winds, dark, rainy and just gloomy...
    [/quote]

Oh ok, I was just kidding with you anyway. Your message just made me chuckle...

All-Pro

50mph winds</P>

I bet Gilbride will practice throwing today...</P>

[quote user="Markroman"]

50mph winds</p>

I bet Gilbride will practice throwing today...</p>[/quote]

...yep gotta get that new run-n-shoot offense gameplan together...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="Markroman"]

50mph winds</P>

I bet Gilbride will practice throwing today...</P>

[/quote]

...yep gotta get that new run-n-shoot offense gameplan together...
    [/quote]50 mph.... wussses..</P>

j/k</P>

News of this sale was first rumored on Monday, and now X17online is reporting that an Australian magazine has bought several "semi-nude" photos of Britney Spears, taken by Adnan Ghalib, the papar***i who suddenly became her best friend in the world 2 weeks ago. X17 says:
    </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>And here's what we're told about the "semi-nude" photos: there are shots of Britney wearing just a t-shirt -- we guess it's the night she was with him on the balcony, sharing the lollipop and she was wearing a t-shirt with no pants and a jacket.
    Now Adnan's agency is hoping to launch a website based on their big exclusive -- they've got one photo up and a single story "announcing" Adnan's relationship with Britney (a little late, now that it seems to be over since Brit apparently realized Adnan's cashing in on her ***, literally).</BLOCKQUOTE>

The Fresh Prince is jacked..</P>

But today, the New York Daily News says Smith has done just that. Seemingly.
    </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>Will Smith has joined the ranks of Hollywood power players actively recruiting for the Church of Scientology.
    Big stars traditionally distribute "wrap presents" to crew members after completing a film. His recent gift after wrapping next summer's comedy "Han****" was a card good for a personality test at your local Scientology center.
    Never mind that such tests are given free by the church anyway. The quiz is designed to convert people to the religion by identifying personality flaws that - surprise! - Scientology can fix right up for you.
    Smith, who is best buddies with Scientology booster Tom Cruise, has never confirmed that he joined the church. But he told "Access Hollywood" last month: "I was introduced to it by Tom, and I'm a student of world religion. I was raised in a Baptist household. I went to a Catholic school, but the ideas of the Bible are 98% the same ideas of Scientology, 98% the same ideas of Hinduism and Buddhism."
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't have a bible in front of me, but I'm pretty sure that's not true. I went to catholic school too and I remember very little about alien wars and evil galactic rulers. Or maybe that's why all the cool guys did so well in religion class</P>

uh.... is this going to be on the "ocho" later? Roman candle dodgeball..</P>

http://view.break.com/427771</P>

+ Reply to Thread