+ Reply to Thread
Page 3872 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 287233723772382238623870387138723873387438823922397243724872 ... LastLast
Results 38,711 to 38,720 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

The Fresh Prince is jacked..</p>

But today, the New York Daily News says Smith has done just that. Seemingly.
    </p>
    <blockquote>Will Smith has joined the ranks of Hollywood power players actively recruiting for the Church of Scientology.
    Big stars traditionally distribute "wrap presents" to crew members after completing a film. His recent gift after wrapping next summer's comedy "Han****" was a card good for a personality test at your local Scientology center.
    Never mind that such tests are given free by the church anyway. The quiz is designed to convert people to the religion by identifying personality flaws that - surprise! - Scientology can fix right up for you.
    Smith, who is best buddies with Scientology booster Tom Cruise, has never confirmed that he joined the church. But he told "Access Hollywood" last month: "I was introduced to it by Tom, and I'm a student of world religion. I was raised in a Baptist household. I went to a Catholic school, but the ideas of the Bible are 98% the same ideas of Scientology, 98% the same ideas of Hinduism and Buddhism."
    </blockquote>

I don't have a bible in front of me, but I'm pretty sure that's not true. I went to catholic school too and I remember very little about alien wars and evil galactic rulers. Or maybe that's why all the cool guys did so well in religion class</p>[/quote]

Morning everyone.

just remember 98% truth= 100% Lies

the Golf World reels: http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h...RTqYAD8U2PR000

what an idiot!!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Anyone else thinking about the possibility of a Manning Bowl?

[quote user="Berliner24"]Anyone else thinking about the possibility of a Manning Bowl?[/quote]</P>

I can't get past the cowboys but a manning bowl would be pretty sweet. Who do you think would give us more trouble: Pats of Colts?</P>

Obviously the Patriots.</P>

[quote user="Berliner24"]

Obviously the Patriots.</P>

[/quote]</P>

To be honest with you, it isn't that obvious to me. Either way, I will feel so good about beating the cowboys</P>

The Patriots are 16-0 and completely healthy.</P>

The Colts are not 16-0, without Freeney and Harrison is banged up.</P>

</P>

Patriots &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&g t;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Rest of league</P>

Quiet day. Hello from Tucson.

[quote user="Berliner24"]

The Patriots are 16-0 and completely healthy.</P>

The Colts are not 16-0, without Freeney and Harrison is banged up.</P>

</P>

Patriots &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&g t;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Rest of league</P>

[/quote]</P>

negative, Harrison has been practicing well all week and they think he'll play this weekend and be effective. Record only tells some of the story. AFC East is weak division, besides the Pats, AFC South has much more competition. We'll see.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]Quiet day. Hello from Tucson.[/quote]</P>

Illinois to Tuscon huh? </P>

Where next.</P>

Hopefully you'll be watching the game on that new toy of yours!</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]Quiet day. Hello from Tucson.[/quote]</P>

Illinois to Tuscon huh? </P>

Where next.</P>

Hopefully you'll be watching the game on that new toy of yours!</P>[/quote]Yeah we should be flying a plane out of the boneyard here in Tucson tomorrow morning.

+ Reply to Thread