+ Reply to Thread
Page 3909 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 290934093809385938993907390839093910391139193959400944094909 ... LastLast
Results 39,081 to 39,090 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

Everyone keeps talking about how the packers are a "young" team. I consider our team a young team. Our rookies came up big last night, Bradshaw, Ross, Johnson, Boss, Alford, Smith. Our future is bright! I really think that BJs job is in trouble when Bradshaw starts to really learn pro football. I'm glad that grant didn't burn us last night too.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I read somewhere that we are the third youngest team in the league.</P>

NFLN has man love for the Pats. All they can talk about is Pats this and that... oh and the Giants beat the Packers as a side note.

I am so proud of how this team played yesterday. This is a "team" in every sense of the word, picking each other up when someone makes a mistake. Eli played astoundingly well considering the conditions and expectations. I was so happy watching him in the post-game interviews.</P>

Strahan and Toomer too. The old vets of the team. I love these guys.</P>

Did you guys see Jacobs yelling at Toomer trying to get him on the screen when they were presenting the NFC championship trophy? It's those small things that I love, Jacobs wanting to give up his spotlight for Toomer, the old stalwart of the offense.</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Help me out here.</P>

Why did that Plaxico catch, that was ruled no catch (when he hit the ground and it popped out on the right sideline) in the final minute of the first half, not get a booth review?</P>

Regardless of whether or not it was a catch, I thought all questionable plays get automatic booth review in the final two minutes of the half/game.</P>

I am hurting on my 2.5 hrs of alcohol fueled sleep.</P>

The gym, made me feel no better. I think worse in fact. I am 35 and still an idiot but the GIANTS are super bowl bound!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

I think it did get a booth review? In any event, it was good it was ruled the way it was because if it was a fumble, the Packers picked up the ball in the endzone!!!

[/quote]</P>

You could be right but I don't think it was reviewed, just because I was with three Giant fans and we were all in disbelief. We never saw that red box in the upper corner that says Booth Review.</P>

We were under the impression that it would not have been a fumble because the ground caused the ball to pop out.</P>

Either way it is a moot point, because off to the dance we go.</P>

Hey Hey</P>

To the left</P>

To the right</P>

Lets do this dance.

</P>

Best catch of the game:</P>

</P>

Caption this picture:</P>

</P>

You miss another easy field goal, and I'll break your thumbs!</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Caption this picture:</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol</P>

TC: Hey twinkletoes, know this: after the superbowl, you are on the next rowboat back to Scotland.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Caption this picture:</p>

</p>

You miss another easy field goal, and I'll break your thumbs!</p>[/quote]

haha....

[quote user="mjg407"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

"You know you only have one game left as a Giant, right? You better keep smiling for the cameras too, because I'm the softer, gentler Tom Coughlin now. I'd be smiling but my face is frozen."</P>

Veteran

Good morning everyone!

I'm just getting up! Wow what a LONG NIGHT! I mean I know its been said time and time again. But I am so happy I stood behind each and EVERY ONE of our players b/c nothing beats the feeling of knowing ur team is the BEST in their conference and is on its way to being the best in the league.

Ryan who? I think someone last night said the reason Ryan Grant got traded was b/c he had to run against our D in practice. Lol! We don't need him and I'm glad all that hype about him is over. I mean he's good but as I said b4 someone had to go and we have the 2 backs we need for our team! With 2 excellent back-ups.

Eli Manning, Eli Manning, Eli F'in Manning! I knew you could do this!!! This guy has been the source of my undying dedication but also great concern at times, and I am so happy to have been the QB coach, and always sticking by this guy. B/c seeing him come this far is priceless. He has been compared to everyone that can throw a TD pass in this league. Big Ben, Rivers, Romo, Grossman, and let's not forget Big Brother Peyton. People have disrespected him time and time again, questioned his style of leadership, said he had no emotion, said he'd NEVER get the Giants to the Super Bowl, called him a BUST, whined about what was given up for him to be in NY, oppenents have asked him to beat them b/c they felt he couldn't, speculated that w/o Tiki he would be lost and disgress, and all along he never complained and only stood up for himself once, but he never waivered. He kept fighting, improved his game, and made some mistakes along the way, but in the end, he proved all those who ever doubted him wrong! And I feel his vindication right along with him.

This team is exactly what it should be and who's on it is exactly who SHOULD be on it. I'm proud I never questioned it and I'm happy for them all b/c I knew they could do it.

What an exciting year to be a NY Giants fan! WOW! They beat the 4th, 2nd, and 1st seeds in pursuit of the SB. And now having seen them play the Pats, I'm not scared. I believe they can win! We have a great squad...GO GIANTS!

+ Reply to Thread