+ Reply to Thread
Page 3910 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 291034103810386039003908390939103911391239203960401044104910 ... LastLast
Results 39,091 to 39,100 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Veteran

Re: Asian giant for HC

JG! Hey mama! WE'RE going to the SUPER BOWL. There are some of us that have been here for so long that this just feels even better to share it with you all.

Oh and BTW I saw that God awful racist thread yesterday. I didn't respond b/c I was sure to get banned after saying what I had to say. But I want to thank you personally foe standing up to that piece of trash. You did in true JG style, classy, yet sassy and str8 to the point.

I appreciate that! As a black woman seeing that word on a MB was just infuriating. I mean I consider everyone who roots for this team cool and I respect them. So that was just, shocking to say the least!

So thanks again mama, I knew you were girl for a reason!

[quote user="Bleu"]JG! Hey mama! WE'RE going to the SUPER BOWL. There are some of us that have been here for so long that this just feels even better to share it with you all.

Oh and BTW I saw that God awful racist thread yesterday. I didn't respond b/c I was sure to get banned after saying what I had to say. But I want to thank you personally foe standing up to that piece of trash. You did in true JG style, classy, yet sassy and str8 to the point.

I appreciate that! As a black woman seeing that word on a MB was just infuriating. I mean I consider everyone who roots for this team cool and I respect them. So that was just, shocking to say the least!

So thanks again mama, I knew you were girl for a reason![/quote]

Did I miss something??

[quote user="Bleu"]JG! Hey mama! WE'RE going to the SUPER BOWL. There are some of us that have been here for so long that this just feels even better to share it with you all. Oh and BTW I saw that God awful racist thread yesterday. I didn't respond b/c I was sure to get banned after saying what I had to say. But I want to thank you personally foe standing up to that piece of trash. You did in true JG style, classy, yet sassy and str8 to the point. I appreciate that! As a black woman seeing that word on a MB was just infuriating. I mean I consider everyone who roots for this team cool and I respect them. So that was just, shocking to say the least! So thanks again mama, I knew you were girl for a reason![/quote]</P>

what happened? I wasn't on the boards yesterday...</P>

BTW, NFLN is showing our first SB win right now. Good ole Zeke Mowatt.</P>

</P>

No dad, I'm your other son Eli....... You can stop laughing now....</P>

</P>

No dad, I'm your other son Eli....... You can stop laughing now....</P>

</P>

"Is that a rabbit in your pocket Michael, or are you just happy for winning?"</P>

Veteran

Sorry, I ran away real quick.

Long story short. A thread was created yesterday about Tiki and some alledged remarks he made about the Giants. As a result one poster, think his name was Giants0731, decided to take things to another level and made a remark stating: "I hope the Giants make it to the SB, so we can rub it in that little (insert the N word) face."

And from there the thread went crazy. He spelled the N word out and substituted a "1" for the "I". So his intentions were clear as was the insult. They deleted the thread and IP banned the poster. It was about a 9 page thread.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]JG! Hey mama! WE'RE going to the SUPER BOWL. There are some of us that have been here for so long that this just feels even better to share it with you all.

So thanks again mama, I knew you were girl for a reason![/quote]

Did I miss something??
    [/quote]

Hey Bleu!!
    Yeah AG.....you missed a racist ***** that came on and used a bad word to descibe Tivi....
    A word that should never be used........
    But then the poster said it was someone else....
    Whatever...doesn't matter.....no need for use of that word EVER

Veteran

On another note...Burress owned Harris yesterday. He was amazing. I wish him and Eli could have hooked up for a TD that would have been sweet.

Ok and I love how the weather wasn't much of a factor. Eli was slinging the ball all over. So much for being a bad weather no show QB too.

I'm sitting here watching the game again. So much fun...

Glad that he was banned quickly...IP as well....

Yes the weather seemed to have no affect...all that hype for nothing!!!

I am watching ESPN over and over and over!

+ Reply to Thread