+ Reply to Thread
Page 3911 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 291134113811386139013909391039113912391339213961401144114911 ... LastLast
Results 39,101 to 39,110 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

I am loving ESPN today!</P>

Not to change the subject and killer vibe today.</P>

But this is sick</P>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FQONJbAGng</SPAN></P>

words are hard to come by! i am so completely thrilled and uh, wow!!! amazing! we did it. we stared the impossible in the face and layed it in ruins! i don't even care about the dodgy clock management or R-dubs fumbles! and why should i care? we beat the teams that were "unbeatable"!

it even made the news here in scotland. only because we can now claim it was a scotsman who won it for us. i don't like that! he almost lost it for us too! he is the only questionable player on the team. however, feely missed all three in seattle. at least we won. wow, that sounds good doesn't it? WE WON!!!!!

GO GIANTS!!!!

All-Pro

That was a great game yesterday. However, I am worried about McQuarters returning punts. I think that he should not be on the field during a punt.

What's everyone think about Hixon returning them?

I think RW will be fine returning punts. The ball must have felt like a rock yesterday, a slick rock at that. RW will be able to get a better grip on the ball in Arizona.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Bleu"]Sorry, I ran away real quick.

Long story short. A thread was created yesterday about Tiki and some alledged remarks he made about the Giants. As a result one poster, think his name was Giants0731, decided to take things to another level and made a remark stating: "I hope the Giants make it to the SB, so we can rub it in that little (insert the N word) face."

And from there the thread went crazy. He spelled the N word out and substituted a "1" for the "I". So his intentions were clear as was the insult. They deleted the thread and IP banned the poster. It was about a 9 page thread.[/quote]

That's horrible.

Glad to see it was taken care of.

[quote user="Chopper"]That was a great game yesterday. However, I am worried about McQuarters returning punts. I think that he should not be on the field during a punt.

What's everyone think about Hixon returning them?
    [/quote]

yeah, he was scary. i knew it was going to happen before it did! he was dancing about trying to be the hero too much! hixon is well worth the shot. he's got some speed and some moves!

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Glad that he was banned quickly...IP as well....

Yes the weather seemed to have no affect...all that hype for nothing!!!

I am watching ESPN over and over and over!
    [/quote]
    Me too AG! Its like I can't get enough. The world is talking about the Giants and I'm taking it all in. I can't tell you how many times I've watched the same highlights again and again and again. I mean WOW! This feels so good!

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Glad that he was banned quickly...IP as well....

Yes the weather seemed to have no affect...all that hype for nothing!!!

I am watching ESPN over and over and over!
    [/quote]
    Me too AG! Its like I can't get enough. The world is talking about the Giants and I'm taking it all in. I can't tell you how many times I've watched the same highlights again and again and again. I mean WOW! This feels so good![/quote]

hey bleu! your boy eli did us proud last night! infact, he's no longer your boy Eli. he's our MAN! he's our QB! i couldn't be happier!

Veteran

Andy I can't tell you how much I love your avatar. I'm gonna have to upgrade mine soon. Since my QB is the toast of NY now.

[quote user="Bleu"]Andy I can't tell you how much I love your avatar. I'm gonna have to upgrade mine soon. Since my QB is the toast of NY now.[/quote]

i think your avatar is pretty darn cool though! very cool! and i'd say he should be toast of the NFL!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread