+ Reply to Thread
Page 5432 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 443249325332538254225430543154325433543454425482 ... LastLast
Results 54,311 to 54,320 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"]the yankees scored 3 ****in runs in a three game series with the orioles...Fire everyone[/quote]is Baltimore legit or what?[/quote]

I dont think the orioles will keep it up but they will be a major factor in the division...rays are the best team and the yanks,jays and sox will battle it out for 2nd imo...all three teams are 85 win teams max.

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"]the yankees scored 3 ****in runs in a three game series with the orioles...Fire everyone[/quote]is Baltimore legit or what?[/quote]

I dont think the orioles will keep it up but they will be a major factor in the division...rays are the best team and the yanks,jays and sox will battle it out for 2nd imo...all three teams are 85 win teams max.[/quote]ah Yanks will be fine they did the same thing last year with the slow start.. now if you'll excuse me i must break my fingers for typing that

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"]the yankees scored 3 ****in runs in a three game series with the orioles...Fire everyone[/quote]is Baltimore legit or what?[/quote]

I dont think the orioles will keep it up but they will be a major factor in the division...rays are the best team and the yanks,jays and sox will battle it out for 2nd imo...all three teams are 85 win teams max.[/quote]ah Yanks will be fine they did the same thing last year with the slow start.. now if you'll excuse me i must break my fingers for typing that[/quote]

I hear ya bandy but after C.C the yanks dont know what they are getting each night...even ur jays have a better staff...I'd kill for drabek or morrow and I think Romero is the most under rated pitcher in baseball...keep this in mind, Bautista isnt even hitting yet...u have a lot to be excited about as a jays fan imo.

You think Encarnacion will keep this up?

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"]the yankees scored 3 ****in runs in a three game series with the orioles...Fire everyone[/quote]is Baltimore legit or what?[/quote] I dont think the orioles will keep it up but they will be a major factor in the division...rays are the best team and the yanks,jays and sox will battle it out for 2nd imo...all three teams are 85 win teams max.[/quote]ah Yanks will be fine they did the same thing last year with the slow start.. now if you'll excuse me i must break my fingers for typing that[/quote]</P>

don't worry about the blasphamey Bandy!!! LOL</P>

</P>

Man.....that Rangers / Caps game last night was an instant classic......triple O. T.!!!! WOW</P>

4 weeks to home!

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"]the yankees scored 3 ****in runs in a three game series with the orioles...Fire everyone[/quote]is Baltimore legit or what?[/quote]

I dont think the orioles will keep it up but they will be a major factor in the division...rays are the best team and the yanks,jays and sox will battle it out for 2nd imo...all three teams are 85 win teams max.[/quote]ah Yanks will be fine they did the same thing last year with the slow start.. now if you'll excuse me i must break my fingers for typing that[/quote]

I hear ya bandy but after C.C the yanks dont know what they are getting each night...even ur jays have a better staff...I'd kill for drabek or morrow and I think Romero is the most under rated pitcher in baseball...keep this in mind, Bautista isnt even hitting yet...u have a lot to be excited about as a jays fan imo.[/quote]You should see Henderson Alvaraz.. Probably has the best stuff of all of them.
    I'm hoping Encarnacion (sp?) can keep it up, he's carrying the team right now. He's always been streaky but not for this long.

All-Pro

[quote user="SEC105"]

Man.....that Rangers / Caps game last night was an instant classic......triple O. T.!!!!**** WOW</P>[/quote]Hi sir, how are yah..

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"]4 weeks to home!
    [/quote]Keep safe.

+ Reply to Thread