+ Reply to Thread
Page 3922 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 292234223822387239123920392139223923392439323972402244224922 ... LastLast
Results 39,211 to 39,220 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"][quote user="AsianGiant"]No matter what the outcome in 2 weeks, what positions do you guys feel we could use an upgrade on?

I'd rather ask that question here and get good logical and realistic responses than TRADE SHOCKEY!

What's say you?
    [/quote]

Trade Shockey!!! j/k

Definitely need help in the secondary, bro. Maybe draft another CB and Safety. Possibly another LB if Strahan retires and forces Kiwi back at DE.
    [/quote]</P>

(reading back)</P>

i think we def need a safety to go along with Wison. Butler aint the one i think. And prob another LB, but only if stray isn't coming back and Kiwi might make the switch back to DE.</P>

[/quote]Johnson will be solid. I don't see us needing a low draft pick safety, but we need a shutdown, man to man corner through FA. LBrs are solid too. Mitchell has really come one, and Wilk has done a solid job in back up as well as Tobor. We also have chase and DeOssie.</P>

Good news? Or is bellicheck trying to mess with the Giants?</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

u r right. I was thinking bout injuries at safety, that we had to play 2 rookies. Johnson is solid and will be fine, but is still young. As far as other positions, i think we r pretty set there. Both O and D.</P>

bout the Brady pic... i dunno. guess a lill mind game, or perhaps he is practising living on Big Foot??</P>

</P>

TC - Okay Eli, run Omaha razor four on one....</P>

Jload - Man that sausage that dude is eating looks good.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="mjg407"]

LT, the other LT, lawrence tynes...lol</P>

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?epis...179cb408ac0003</P>

[/quote]</P>

yeah they had this in TAGF a little earlier. carl is the man. i love his tom brady tirade in the very end...............supermodel bagging fancy pants</P>

[/quote]yeah, I don't go to TAGF much.</P>

Caption Tom Coughlin playing air acordian....</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

TC- " WHO SAID I WAS KINDER AND GENTLER??"</P>

[/quote]</P>

he looks more angry with his glasses on (at least that is what i think..) More of a harsh teacher.</P>

Veteran

Has anyone run across any SB Giants Wallpaper or sweet pics? I'm looking for some if anyone sees, creates, or runs across any.

Thanks!

[quote user="Bleu"]Has anyone run across any SB Giants Wallpaper or sweet pics? I'm looking for some if anyone sees, creates, or runs across any.

Thanks!
    [/quote]Bleu,</P>

There are a lot of good pics here off of Staples blog:</P>

http://www.newsday.com/sports/footba...2.photogallery</P>

Just for S&amp;G I looked at Ebay to see how much tickets would be. The cheapest are about 6K. Does anyone know what the NFL actually sold these at first?

[quote user="Bleu"]Has anyone run across any SB Giants Wallpaper or sweet pics? I'm looking for some if anyone sees, creates, or runs across any.

Thanks!
    [/quote]

hey bleu, if you want, i'll make you one! just tell me what size and anything you want in it!

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]Just for S&amp;G I looked at Ebay to see how much tickets would be. The cheapest are about 6K. Does anyone know what the NFL actually sold these at first?[/quote]

WTF?! 6 grand...that's crazy! I don't know, but I know it wasn't that!

And LOL @ S&amp;G...I didn't know people other then my fam said that, LOL!

Thanks for the link!

[quote user="Bleu"][quote user="mjg407"]Just for S&amp;G I looked at Ebay to see how much tickets would be. The cheapest are about 6K. Does anyone know what the NFL actually sold these at first?[/quote]

WTF?! 6 grand...that's crazy! I don't know, but I know it wasn't that!

And LOL @ S&amp;G...I didn't know people other then my fam said that, LOL!

Thanks for the link!
    [/quote]6K was cheap! Most were 8K for a pair. I know that last year when I saw the Giants Seahawks game (5th row, 45 yard line, Gmen sideline) my wife (fiancee then) paid about $500!!!

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Bleu"]Has anyone run across any SB Giants Wallpaper or sweet pics? I'm looking for some if anyone sees, creates, or runs across any.

Thanks!
    [/quote]

hey bleu, if you want, i'll make you one! just tell me what size and anything you want in it!
    [/quote]

You would! Thanks Andy...let's see. My fav players have grown so much lately, but I'd like to see Eli of cource, Plax, Toomer, BJ, Osi, &amp; Strahan. And if you want you can throw in Webster's cute self for good measure.

Do what you may with the rest, I'm sure I'll love it. I want it to be large enough to be used as my desktop wallpaper w/o it looking stretched and distorted.

Thank so much again![}]

+ Reply to Thread