+ Reply to Thread
Page 5433 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 443349335333538354235431543254335434543554435483 ... LastLast
Results 54,321 to 54,330 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]4 weeks to home!
    [/quote]

stay safe..hope the 4 weeks goes fast

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"]the yankees scored 3 ****in runs in a three game series with the orioles...Fire everyone[/quote]is Baltimore legit or what?[/quote]

I dont think the orioles will keep it up but they will be a major factor in the division...rays are the best team and the yanks,jays and sox will battle it out for 2nd imo...all three teams are 85 win teams max.[/quote]ah Yanks will be fine they did the same thing last year with the slow start.. now if you'll excuse me i must break my fingers for typing that[/quote]

I hear ya bandy but after C.C the yanks dont know what they are getting each night...even ur jays have a better staff...I'd kill for drabek or morrow and I think Romero is the most under rated pitcher in baseball...keep this in mind, Bautista isnt even hitting yet...u have a lot to be excited about as a jays fan imo.[/quote]You should see Henderson Alvaraz.. Probably has the best stuff of all of them.
    I'm hoping Encarnacion (sp?) can keep it up, he's carrying the team right now. He's always been streaky but not for this long.[/quote]

with mo out for the yanks this does not look good...if he is done for his career he will be missed he was the best ever at what he did...not only the best closer ever, he changed the game by making the setup man a vital part of every team imo.

[quote user="mjg407"]4 weeks to home!
    [/quote]
    Keep that seatbelt cinched and be safe.

you guys catch Eli last night, on SNL? Havent watched that show in about 15 years but I thought Eli did great...and god damn can that Rhianna shake her stuff!!!

sorry I was busy...should have DVR'd it but...

SNL stopped being funny to me since the 80s

that said, I did catch that Peyton United Way piece and I did watch Eli's "Little Brothers" piece via NBC website

Eli is a funny dude.

"Eli Manning?"
    "No your worse ****ing nightmare..."

then the maniacal laughter at the end with all those little brothers. LOL

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]sorry I was busy...should have DVR'd it but...

that said, I did catch that Peyton United Way piece and I did watch Eli's "Little Brothers" piece via NBC website

Eli is a funny dude.*

"Eli Manning?"

[/quote]

he needs to learn how to act off his back foot..all the great ones can do that...I think SNL should have gone with Phillip Rivers...I dont know who was calling some of those skits they did but I wouldnt be suprised if it was old kevin Gilbride, he should be fired.

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]sorry I was busy...should have DVR'd it but...

Eli is a funny dude.

"Eli Manning?"

[/quote]

he needs to learn how to act off his back foot..all the great ones can do that...I think SNL should have gone with Phillip Rivers...I dont know who was calling some of those skits they did but I wouldnt be suprised if it was old kevin Gilbride, he should be fired.[/quote]

i see what you did there.

genius. [:P]

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I tried to watch the video's on the Blue Screen.... but apparently they are "blocked" from my current location (not available). Crap. The only one on youtube so far is really poor quality. My bud said Eli did really well.

MJG out

[quote user="mjg407"]I tried to watch the video's on the Blue Screen.... but apparently they are "blocked" from my current location (not available).* Crap.* The only one on youtube so far is really poor quality.* My bud said Eli did really well.*

MJG out
    [/quote]

I think you can watch it on Hulu..not sure if u can get that.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]sorry I was busy...should have DVR'd it but...

Eli is a funny dude.*

"Eli Manning?"

[/quote]

he needs to learn how to act off his back foot..all the great ones can do that...I think SNL should have gone with Phillip Rivers...I dont know who was calling some of those skits they did but I wouldnt be suprised if it was old kevin Gilbride, he should be fired.[/quote]

i see what you did there.

genius. [:P]
    [/quote]

Robertson looked bad closing the other day for the yanks...it was also tough seeing Montero go deep against us Friday night.

+ Reply to Thread