+ Reply to Thread
Page 3930 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 293034303830388039203928392939303931393239403980403044304930 ... LastLast
Results 39,291 to 39,300 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Hey BLEU!</P>

A<FONT color=#ff0000> tribute to Tony Romo</FONT><FONT color=#ff0000>...here</FONT></P>

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

Hey BLEU!</p>

A<font color="#ff0000"> tribute to Tony Romo</font><font color="#ff0000">...here</font></p>[/quote]

Hey MJG! Thanks for the link. Going to check it out.

Britney Spears broke down in tears and wandered around outside her Beverly Hills home while clutching her little dog then sat on the curb and cried some more while her parents and pregnant 16-year-old sister gathered to stage an intervention to get her mental illness treated. Looks like someone’s got a case on the Mundays! People magazine says:

<BLOCKQUOTE>The trouble began Monday evening, when Spears and her confidante Sam Lutfi went for a short drive around Beverly Hills. When they returned to her Summit home at around 6 p.m., the visibly distraught singer jumped out of the white Mercedes near the guard gate.
    Spears, clutching her Yorkie puppy London, wandered around with tears in her eyes and, at one point, sat down on the curb. "She looked completely lost," says an on-scene source.
    She later hopped into a car with another photographer, Filipe Teixeira, who gave her a lift to Ralph's supermarket, before bringing her home. He and another photographer pal were then invited inside, where they spent the remainder of the night.
    Thirty minutes later, the scene became even more surreal when Spears's papar***i pal Adnan Ghalib – who'd been noticeably absent in recent days – showed up at the house, but was turned away at the gate.
    (Ghalib) proceeded to show his fellow photographers a series of text messages allegedly from Lutfi, who calls Ghalib a "manic trigger" for Spears and adds ominously that any further contact between the two "will kill her."
    </BLOCKQUOTE>Oh and it gets better...
    <BLOCKQUOTE>But Britney's night was far from over. Her father Jamie and mother Lynne arrived around 9pm. The <FONT style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 12px; COLOR: #006400! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif; POSITION: static" color=#006400><SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 12px; COLOR: #006400! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif; POSITION: relative">family </SPAN><SPAN class=kLink style="FONT-WEIGHT: 400; FONT-SIZE: 12px; COLOR: #006400! important; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif; POSITION: relative">reunion</SPAN></FONT> didn't last long, however – as Spears, clutching a bag, bolted from the mansion, says a source. She hopped into a car with Ghalib and the two sped off.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

oops...already posted about rHomo...lol

Wow...I am actually enjoying listening to the Giants at media day.....
    I have to admit I was scared that someone might say something stupid.....but so far so good...knock on wood!

wow, now I'm getting excited! it's gonna be so cool to see the team in the big one!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Wow...I am actually enjoying listening to the Giants at media day.....
    I have to admit I was scared that someone might say something stupid.....but so far so good...knock on wood!
    [/quote]wow, Strahan singing.....Reese sounded good. And now Feagles!

Disturbing
    Disgusting
    I don't know what else to say..........

Did you guys read this?
    <h1><font size="3">Convicted of assault and accused of rape, star player received raft of second chances</font></h1>

Veteran

Ok I must say I LOVE NFLN, I recorded Media Day and am watching it now and this is AMAZING! The press conferences, the photos, I mean everything! This is great! The Giants are in the SB...WOW so so big!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Disturbing
    Disgusting
    I don't know what else to say..........

Did you guys read this?

<H1><FONT size=3>Convicted of assault and accused of rape, star player received raft of second chances</FONT></H1>

[/quote]</P>

total scumbag. i'm bummed i spent the time to read that long article on a total loser.</P>

+ Reply to Thread