+ Reply to Thread
Page 3938 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 293834383838388839283936393739383939394039483988403844384938 ... LastLast
Results 39,371 to 39,380 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: How to beat the Patriots:

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Congrats staff!!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!!!!! GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

OMG WE WON!!! I have no voice left. This was awesome, my whole family got into it, even my daughter. We Won, our D was Awesome, please, please, spags, dont go to DC.</P>

I said it a few days ago, the world now knows who is Tuck!

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]Congrats staff!!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!!!!! GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

OMG WE WON!!! I have no voice left. This was awesome, my whole family got into it, even my daughter. <FONT color=#0000ff>We Won, our D was Awesome, please, please, spags, dont go to DC.</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

oh soo true!!!! PLS STAY!! we can get another one and i m not sure the skins can, so why go backwards (even if it is a HC job).....</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</p>

OMG WE WON!!! I have no voice left. This was awesome, my whole family got into it, even my daughter. We Won, our D was Awesome, please, please, spags, dont go to DC.</p>[/quote]

Agreed!! Both my father and I couldn't keep quiet the whole game.

All-Pro

GREAT JOB THIS YEAR COACHING STAFF AND EVERYFAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGG WHAT A GAME!! I NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY OR PROUD IN MY 21 YEAR OLD LIFE!!!!!!!!

[quote user="mjg407"]I said it a few days ago, the world now knows who is Tuck![/quote]</P>

YEP! u taught him well man[][]</P>

I guess ppl refer to him now as tRuck!</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</p>

OMG WE WON!!! I have no voice left. This was awesome, my whole family got into it, even my daughter. <font color="#0000ff">We Won, our D was Awesome, please, please, spags, dont go to DC.</font></p>

[/quote]</p>

oh soo true!!!! PLS STAY!! we can get another one and i m not sure the skins can, so why go backwards (even if it is a HC job).....</p>[/quote]

Dutchy!! What's going on, bro?

THIS TEAM HAS GOOD KHARMA!!

You guys have no idea how happy I am this is insane!!

How bout a big hands up for our rookie class!! All performed on the biggest stage, not all was good but in the end all contributed to the victory! Hope they will continue to play this well and better throughout their GMen carreer!

+ Reply to Thread