+ Reply to Thread
Page 3942 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 294234423842389239323940394139423943394439523992404244424942 ... LastLast
Results 39,411 to 39,420 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

hey AG / JG... anybody know if theres like a "meet the giants" or anything at the parade? or later on in the month? my dad wants to take me to the parade, and im all for it, but I really don't want to miss school...

I also loved watching the offensive line cheering for every defensive play on the Pats' last drive. FOX had the camera RIGHT in their faces.</P>

This team is so likeable. There isn't one person on this team I can say that I don't like, or I wish was off the team.</P>

[quote user="BJacobs27"]hey AG / JG... anybody know if theres like a "meet the giants" or anything at the parade? or later on in the month? my dad wants to take me to the parade, and im all for it, but I really don't want to miss school...[/quote]

I do not beleive there will be any kind of "meet the giants" section...

They will most likely be rushed away once the ceremony is over....

I could be wrong though...but I haven't heard anything other than the parade and ceremony in itself...

All-Pro

thats what i figured, too many people to do anything like that. but do they have like autograph sessions or something ever? maybe not in the next few weeks but in august or september? i think itd be harder to do that stuff in season.

[quote user="BJacobs27"]thats what i figured, too many people to do anything like that. but do they have like autograph sessions or something ever? maybe not in the next few weeks but in august or september? i think itd be harder to do that stuff in season.[/quote]

I'm sure they'll have something way before then.....there's always some kind of gathering...albight you might have to pay to get in....and it won't be cheap...

I think the D was the MVP. Unbelievable, we beat the number 3, 2, and 1 O's in the NFL. We sacked Brady more times he's ever been sacked before.

[quote user="mjg407"]I think the D was the MVP. Unbelievable, we beat the number 3, 2, and 1 O's in the NFL. We sacked Brady more times he's ever been sacked before.[/quote]

Yeah the D was really the MVP....

It will take a very very long time for this to sink in...

What's great is I DVR'd the game so I will be watching this over and over....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]I think the D was the MVP. Unbelievable, we beat the number 3, 2, and 1 O's in the NFL. We sacked Brady more times he's ever been sacked before.[/quote]

[/quote]I DVRd it too, but I dunno if the last few seconds recorded! I'll rerecord on NFLN since that will be in HD,</P>

BTW, did anyone else catch the FBOMB that Terry dropped in the pregame?</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw3arPrpHqg</P>

Hey AG, can you delete the Jessica Simpson thread? I'm sick of seeing my name on that thread.

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]I think the D was the MVP. Unbelievable, we beat the number 3, 2, and 1 O's in the NFL. We sacked Brady more times he's ever been sacked before.[/quote]

[/quote]I DVRd it too, but I dunno if the last few seconds recorded! I'll rerecord on NFLN since that will be in HD,</p>

BTW, did anyone else catch the FBOMB that Terry dropped in the pregame?</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw3arPrpHqg</p>[/quote]

If you get in on HD, I will need you to make me a copy. I'll send you a blank HD Disc?

+ Reply to Thread