+ Reply to Thread
Page 3949 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 294934493849389939393947394839493950395139593999404944494949 ... LastLast
Results 39,481 to 39,490 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Bleu"]Ok so how long before we get to watch our "America's Game" special. I'm sitting here watching the Colts from last year on NFLN and I want ours NOW!

I'm getting chills just thinking about it![/quote]

Every year it seems I need NFLN more and more....this year was the year to have it....

[:$]

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]AG, I hope you banned the moron.
    [/quote]

Of course...
    [/quote]</p>

hard-***</p>

j/k</p>[/quote]

I hope this team can contain this momentum going into the next season...

What do you think?

[/quote]

I think so...I mean this was no fluke and they will surely build from it and become better. I have confidence in them.

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]AG, I hope you banned the moron.
    [/quote]

Of course...
    [/quote]</P>

hard-***</P>

j/k</P>

[/quote]

I hope this team can contain this momentum going into the next season...

What do you think?

[/quote]We are young. But keys</P>

Spags stays, no/low injuries, and draft</P>

LT</P>

CB</P>

Safety</P>

Kikcer</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

I just made this....lol</p>

</p>[/quote]

haha yeah, sometimes 'ish happens...

[quote user="Bleu"]Ok so how long before we get to watch our "America's Game" special. I'm sitting here watching the Colts from last year on NFLN and I want ours NOW! I'm getting chills just thinking about it![/quote]</P>

hehe I'm watching it too! Vanderjack is such a jack...</P>

I'm recording the game on Weds so I can have it in High Def!</P>

I agree with both your posts...

I think the biggest key is the HEALTH factor...

We need to stay healthy...we obviously have the talent....

As for Tynes, I'm not sold him just yet. But it was his FIRST year with the Giants, perhaps
    he needed another year to settle in. And what better way than to win a SB with the team and
    start to gel.....

We really need a safety.....

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Bleu"]Ok so how long before we get to watch our "America's Game" special. I'm sitting here watching the Colts from last year on NFLN and I want ours NOW!

I'm getting chills just thinking about it![/quote]

Every year it seems I need NFLN more and more....this year was the year to have it....

[:$]
    [/quote]

NFLN is just like every network, but its when football season is over that it becomes a big deal. Its like football season never ends. The America's Game series is simply spectacular though. Its my favorite show, I've watched almost every one for every team. Nice way to build football knowledge too.

Gibril called Dawkins and asked for advice....

Do you think we can ever get Gibril to be as scary as Dawkins? Their body types are soooo
    different....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I agree with both your posts...

I think the biggest key is the HEALTH factor...

We need to stay healthy...we obviously have the talent....

As for Tynes, I'm not sold him just yet. But it was his FIRST year with the Giants, perhaps
    he needed another year to settle in. And what better way than to win a SB with the team and
    start to gel.....

We really need a safety.....

[/quote]Well if SPAGS stays, and IF, we need a safety that can cover. Johnson can, Butler and Gibril can't. Gibril is most likely gone next year, because the market will demand a lot of money for him, and I don't see us matching. Most like Kavika is gone too, but with DeOssie, Tobor, and Wilk now maturing, he may not be needed. We are still solid at DT (Robbins,--- Coefield is a 2yr guy and Alfordwas a Rookie, Tuck resigned)for the next few years, and at DE. Stray will prolly come back. Ross is solid, but RW/Madison are going to be one year older and I'm not sold on Webster as a starter.</P>

O Line, Seubert reserve and slide Diehl back to guard, get a young LT. We are solid in the receiver department, Steve Smith has emerged and if Amani retires, he will be the #2. Moss or Tyree at #3. Our fullback has been signed for a new deal, and Bradshaw and BJ will be around for a bit. Not sure what the contract is with RD. I think Ward is up for contract. Feagles will probably retire. I'm not sold on Tynes.</P>

Veteran

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="Bleu"]Ok so how long before we get to watch our "America's Game" special. I'm sitting here watching the Colts from last year on NFLN and I want ours NOW! I'm getting chills just thinking about it![/quote]</P>

hehe I'm watching it too! Vanderjack is such a jack...</P>

I'm recording the game on Weds so I can have it in High Def!</P>[/quote]

Me too! NFL Replay is the best as well. I wonder what their rings will say. On the Colts rings theirs say "Faith".

They should have say like: Resilency, Redemption, Revenge or something to show the struggle and triumph of this 2007 team.

+ Reply to Thread