+ Reply to Thread
Page 3957 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 295734573857390739473955395639573958395939674007405744574957 ... LastLast
Results 39,561 to 39,570 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

dude bitter is the word. these cats are BITTER. it's funny cause i am a big bruins and celtics fan, no where near my love for the GIANTS though, and a lot of these clowns i hear pissing and moaning are folks i cheer beside at b's and c's events. last night i wore my GIANTS hat to vote and got wailed on. i had a huge smile on my face the entire time and didn't respond to anyone. and it mad them madder! i'm loving it.</p>[/quote]

Good job! I wish you had the SB Champ hat, that would have been even better!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

dude bitter is the word. these cats are BITTER. it's funny cause i am a big bruins and celtics fan, no where near my love for the GIANTS though, and a lot of these clowns i hear pissing and moaning are folks i cheer beside at b's and c's events. last night i wore my GIANTS hat to vote and got wailed on. i had a huge smile on my face the entire time and didn't respond to anyone. and it mad them madder! i'm loving it.</P>

[/quote]

Good job! I wish you had the SB Champ hat, that would have been even better!
    [/quote]</P>

No doubt, but you know my dilema[:@][]</P>

No doubt, but you know my dilema[:@][]</p>[/quote]

We'll find a way to get you one!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Did any of you guys get your SB gear yet?

I have the following:

SB locker room hat
    SB hooded sweatshirt
    2 long sleeve tee's (white and blue)
    2 short sleeve tee's (white and blue)
    1 small short sleeve (white for my nephew)

I will be ordering any SB DVD's that get produced...

I'm not sure about getting the official coin's, I'm not really that much into collecting
    stuff like that....
    [/quote]

I am going shopping today to see if I can get some gear....
    If not...online baby!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe I haven't made it here yet! ah well, I'm here now! I'm still pumped that we won, it's the greatest sporting moment in my life! What a season, what a team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, do you think it's gonna be possible for me to get some champs gear all the way over here? i really really need some!!!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't believe I haven't made it here yet! ah well, I'm here now! I'm still pumped that we won, it's the greatest sporting moment in my life! What a season, what a team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, do you think it's gonna be possible for me to get some champs gear all the way over here? i really really need some!!!
    [/quote]</P>

Yeah Buddy. Good to be us right now. You and I (living in Boston) are in the same boat. In fact, it might be easier for you to get victory gear in Scotland than here! The internet is our savior!</P>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]</p>

Yeah Buddy. Good to be us right now. You and I (living in Boston) are in the same boat. In fact, it might be easier for you to get victory gear in Scotland than here! The internet is our savior!</p>[/quote]

our saviour indeed, but i bet it costs a whole lot more to get it sent over here than it would to send it to you!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[/quote]</P>

Yeah Buddy. Good to be us right now. You and I (living in Boston) are in the same boat. In fact, it might be easier for you to get victory gear in Scotland than here! The internet is our savior!</P>

[/quote]

our saviour indeed, but i bet it costs a whole lot more to get it sent over here than it would to send it to you!
    [/quote]</P>

You are right my friend. If you want to investigate any difference in a website sending it to you and me sending it to you myself, I'll help you out if that helps at all.</P>

You are right my friend. If you want to investigate any difference in a website sending it to you and me sending it to you myself, I'll help you out if that helps at all.</p>[/quote]

i'll do that, thank you!! i guess i'll have to go check the internet for what i want first though!

You are right my friend. If you want to investigate any difference in a website sending it to you and me sending it to you myself, I'll help you out if that helps at all.</p>[/quote]

i'll do that, thank you!! i guess i'll have to go check the internet for what i want first though!

+ Reply to Thread