+ Reply to Thread
Page 3962 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 296234623862391239523960396139623963396439724012406244624962 ... LastLast
Results 39,611 to 39,620 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]I love photoshoped pictures.......

[/quote]uh some of those are just wrong...[:P]

The one with Seubert's (sp?) baby is funny. I think I remember that being his.</P>

Can someone fill me in the saying "Pwned" ? Is it just a type-o of "Owned"?</P>

ha ha ha ha ha ha, those pictures are awesome!!!!!

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

The one with Seubert's (sp?) baby is funny. I think I remember that being his.</p>

Can someone fill me in the saying "Pwned" ? Is it just a type-o of "Owned"?</p>[/quote]

hey crush, not had a chance to check out postage and stuff yet. maybe i'll do that now. yeah, pwned is a typo joke i think.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

The one with Seubert's (sp?) baby is funny. I think I remember that being his.</P>

Can someone fill me in the saying "Pwned" ? Is it just a type-o of "Owned"?</P>

[/quote]

hey crush, not had a chance to check out postage and stuff yet. maybe i'll do that now. yeah, pwned is a typo joke i think.
    [/quote]</P>

right on buster, let me know how i can help you out. we need to be wearing that stuff.</P>

HAHAHA those are great!!!

<FONT color=#0000ff>Can someone fill me in the saying "Pwned" ? Is it just a type-o of "Owned"?</FONT></P>[/quote]I was thinking the exact thing.... didn't want to look like the old out of touch guy.[:$]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

The one with Seubert's (sp?) baby is funny. I think I remember that being his.</p>

<font color="#0000ff">Can someone fill me in the saying "Pwned" ? Is it just a type-o of "Owned"?</font></p>[/quote]I was thinking the exact thing.... didn't want to look like the old out of touch guy.[:$][/quote]

Yeah I don't even know myself why they spell Owned with a P...

Someone has to know why? Maybe BJacobs27 since he's the youngest here?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

<FONT color=#0000ff>Can someone fill me in the saying "Pwned" ? Is it just a type-o of "Owned"?</FONT></P>

[/quote]I was thinking the exact thing.... didn't want to look like the old out of touch guy.[:$][/quote]

Yeah I don't even know myself why they spell Owned with a P...

Someone has to know why? Maybe BJacobs27 since he's the youngest here?
    [/quote]</P>

What happened to Gigantor? Wasn't he pretty darn young?</P>

I haven't seen Gibril28Wilson over here in a while either, but thinking of my old college days, I think I know why!</P>

What happened to Gigantor? Wasn't he pretty darn young?</p>

I haven't seen Gibril28Wilson over here in a while either, but thinking of my old college days, I think I know why!</p>[/quote]

Yeah he's just out there having fun. I even told him that once college is over, he will have a desk
    job and he'll be on the internet all day for the rest of his life. So soak it all up now!!

Gigantor was very young, like 13.....he stopped coming too...

My staff list is getting shorter and shorter..

+ Reply to Thread