+ Reply to Thread
Page 3971 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 297134713871392139613969397039713972397339814021407144714971 ... LastLast
Results 39,701 to 39,710 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey guys, i haven't really seen much college ball this year, or read up on who is going to be available, but i would like to see a safety brought in.

and also, how cool is it that we get the 32nd pick by rights this year???? we didn't trade to get it, we earned it!
    [/quote]</p>

Lol, we did EARN it!</p>[/quote]

yup. oh, by the way, i looked up shipping prices and such like. they aren't the big problem. it's the import duties that would sting me if i bought direct from the nfl.com shop.

Sigs were an awesome idea!....I suited up with one as soon as I saw </P>

</P>

GO BIG BLUE!</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="mjg407"]

Marisa Miller is the SI.COM Cover girl this year for it's swimsuit issue. But alas, her husband proves that there is always hope</p>

</p>[/quote]

Wow.

I do have hope....

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]hey guys, i haven't really seen much college ball this year, or read up on who is going to be available, but i would like to see a safety brought in.

and also, how cool is it that we get the 32nd pick by rights this year???? we didn't trade to get it, we earned it!
    [/quote]</P>

Lol, we did EARN it!</P>

[/quote]

yup. oh, by the way, i looked up shipping prices and such like. they aren't the big problem. it's the import duties that would sting me if i bought direct from the nfl.com shop.
    [/quote]</P>

Let me know how I can help. Would I have to pay those same import duties shipping the gear from my house to yours? If not, I was thinking you could buy the stuff and give them my address and phone number, as therecipient. I would PM you all my info of course. I could then ship the stuff to you and you could mail me a check or money order for the cost of the shipping. I just don't know who the import duties apply to. I'll help any way ya need me to.</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Let me know how I can help. Would I have to pay those same import duties shipping the gear from my house to yours? If not, I was thinking you could buy the stuff and give them my address and phone number, as therecipient. I would PM you all my info of course. I could then ship the stuff to you and you could mail me a check or money order for the cost of the shipping. I just don't know who the import duties apply to. I'll help any way ya need me to.</p>[/quote]

As far as I know, if you were to send it over there would be no import duties. a friend at work said it could be written off as a gift. i'll look into it a bit deeper and let you know.

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Let me know how I can help. Would I have to pay those same import duties shipping the gear from my house to yours? If not, I was thinking you could buy the stuff and give them my address and phone number, as therecipient. I would PM you all my info of course. I could then ship the stuff to you and you could mail me a check or money order for the cost of the shipping. I just don't know who the import duties apply to. I'll help any way ya need me to.</P>

[/quote]

As far as I know, if you were to send it over there would be no import duties. a friend at work said it could be written off as a gift. i'll look into it a bit deeper and let you know.
    [/quote]</P>

Let me know what works. I gotta run to a meeting but i'll try and look into it as well. If you could, PM me your mailing address and I'll try and get some quotes from UPS, Fex Ex and DHL</P>

Hey Andy, thanks for the SIG...very cool!

[quote user="mjg407"]Hey Andy, thanks for the SIG...very cool![/quote]

that's cool. i'm going to upload it to a differet image host in a minute. myspace seems to put some compression on them and they look a bit rough. i'll PM you the cleaned up one.

So is this why folks watch NASCAR?
    </P>

wow!!!!!!!!!!!! and there's me thinking nascar is just cars going round in circles all day! NIIIIIICE!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread