+ Reply to Thread
Page 3973 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 297334733873392339633971397239733974397539834023407344734973 ... LastLast
Results 39,721 to 39,730 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="kkr"]No worries mate.

Im good yeah, still on a high from the game, just unbelieveable. The game must play out over and over in my head nearly every second of every day! There isnt a moment that passes where im not revelling in the glory of being world champs, just awesome!

Where did you watch the game?

Alos if your bored of Madden i recommend COD3 a very cool game!
    [/quote]

i watched it at home, on my own, with no distractions. and loved every minute! i'm tempted to get COD4. my mate has it and it's brilliant. i also have a weakness for wrestling games. bad i know, but it's fun!

check your inbox kkr!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

i watched it at home, on my own, with no distractions. and loved every minute! i'm tempted to get COD4. my mate has it and it's brilliant. i also have a weakness for wrestling games. bad i know, but it's fun!
    [/quote]</P>

That is the only way to watch it, at home!!! Did it on my brand new 50 inch Plasma!</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</p>

That is the only way to watch it, at home!!! Did it on my brand new 50 inch Plasma!</p>[/quote]

what? me? jealous? that can't be true! man, I wish a had a 50inch screen!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]

[/quote]</P>

That is the only way to watch it, at home!!! Did it on my brand new 50 inch Plasma!</P>

[/quote]

what? me? jealous? that can't be true! man, I wish a had a 50inch screen!
    [/quote]well it was my christmas present from my wife..... </P>

Here's our little dog ready for the game</P>

</P>

wow! doggie jersey! that's pretty cool! and did you notice how i resisted the temptation to make a joke bout "Did it on my brand new 50 inch Plasma!" talk about double entendre!

Veteran

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="kkr"]No worries mate.

Im good yeah, still on a high from the game, just unbelieveable. The game must play out over and over in my head nearly every second of every day! There isnt a moment that passes where im not revelling in the glory of being world champs, just awesome!

Where did you watch the game?

Alos if your bored of Madden i recommend COD3 a very cool game!
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah i watched at home alone as well, just like all the other playoff games! I was gonna have a few mates over but cancelled as it didnt feel right, it had been me and the Giants up late that far so it had to finish that way also and it did! I was screaming so loud, very drunk tears of joy just excellent and my neighbour came round complaining lol!

COD4 is awesome im up to level52 online now, just three off top rank! I like the wrestling games also but i have given up on Smackdown series. Nothing has or ever will match No Mercy on the N64, best rasslin game ever, just about technical wrestling and not arcade bollocks like smackdown.

[quote user="kkr"]

Yeah i watched at home alone as well, just like all the other playoff games! I was gonna have a few mates over but cancelled as it didnt feel right, it had been me and the Giants up late that far so it had to finish that way also and it did! I was screaming so loud, very drunk tears of joy just excellent and my neighbour came round complaining lol!

COD4 is awesome im up to level52 online now, just three off top rank! I like the wrestling games also but i have given up on Smackdown series. Nothing has or ever will match No Mercy on the N64, best rasslin game ever, just about technical wrestling and not arcade bollocks like smackdown.
    [/quote]

i was a bit quieter for the game than i was the green bay one. i kinda upset the rest of the house with my shouting. and fortunately, where i live, there aren't too many neighbours!

We were all going insane at teh end of both games. I think it was more crazy at the end of the green bay game, especially in light of LTs two misses.

Here's a quick shot of me in front of the TV during the SB. </P>

+ Reply to Thread