+ Reply to Thread
Page 5437 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 443749375337538754275435543654375438543954475487 ... LastLast
Results 54,361 to 54,370 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"][quote user="bandwgn86"]Who would win in a fight..

Charles Bronson
    Or
    Chuck Norris

I'm going with Bronson. He's badass[/quote]
    I'd like to say Charles... I always liked his tough characters... but, he'd need a gun. Remember in the dirty dozen Charles lost to 2 soldiers in the bathroom? Chuck would have made short work of them.[/quote]my dad and I watched the deathwish series like it was religion..
    How about Charles vs Clint Eastwood?[/quote]
    We're getting closer. I agree on the Death Wish movies... you just couldn't wait for those movies to get rolling so Charles could get himself some revenge. So many great, hardass roles. I loved Once Upon a Time in the West.... The White Buffalo, Telefon, Mr. Majestyc. Strong, silent type persnified... very similar to Clint Charles could have been Dirty Harry.[/quote]i don't recognize some of those titles, I'll have to rent them not sure if I have seen them or not. It's a tough decision but I think I'd go Eastwood.[/quote]
    That one, hard right fist from Clint has always been portrayed as the ultimate sleeping pill. Charlie was never the big time winning brawler that could take on 2+ at once.. Chuck, of course, as we know, could take on the Chinese army single handedly.

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

not sure i've mentioned this before but.. I freakin hate the Rays, probably*as much as the Argonauts...well close enough to as much.</P>

*</P>

*</P>[/quote] I dislike them as well...I can't stand Madden..all the over managing he does makes me sick..he gets too much credit.[/quote]AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! I HATE THE RAYS [8o|] <--- super angry emoticon[/quote]still very much hate TB[/quote]

agreed..u see how they all dress up in different theme outfits for each road trip?

All-Pro

Threads gone quiet.. How is everyone.

Doing welol, BW, hope you are too.
    Let's go Mets.

All-Pro

[quote user="zimonami"]Doing welol, BW, hope you are too.
    Let's go Mets.[/quote]good to hear, things are good here..wife's driving me nuts but just another excuse to go golfing lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]Doing welol, BW, hope you are too.
    Let's go Mets.[/quote]good to hear, things are good here..wife's driving me nuts but just another excuse to go golfing lol[/quote]''

had surgery on my elbow recently because of a fall i had playing frisbee golf...itchin to get out and play 18...u any good bandy?

[quote user="zimonami"]Doing welol, BW, hope you are too.
    Let's go Mets.[/quote]

mets are a nice suprise so far...love watching ****ey pitch

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Threads gone quiet.. How is everyone.[/quote]

starting to dislike the jays but they are tough at home...honestly have to say I can see every team having a legit shot at winning the AL east...I think AL east gets 3 teams in the playoffs this year....morrow got rocked the other night, but he is still a beast

All-Pro

[quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]Doing welol, BW, hope you are too. Let's go Mets.[/quote]good to hear, things are good here..wife's driving me nuts but just another excuse to go golfing lol[/quote]'' had surgery on my elbow recently because of a fall i had playing frisbee golf...itchin to get out and play 18...<FONT size=5>u any good bandy</FONT>?[/quote]at frisbee golf? no! at real golf? hell no! lol

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="allentown PA"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="zimonami"]Doing welol, BW, hope you are too. Let's go Mets.[/quote]good to hear, things are good here..wife's driving me nuts but just another excuse to go golfing lol[/quote]'' had surgery on my elbow recently because of a fall i had playing frisbee golf...itchin to get out and play 18...<FONT size=5>u any good bandy</FONT>?[/quote]at frisbee golf? no! at real golf? hell no! lol[/quote]

i meant real golf...and I suck at both

+ Reply to Thread