+ Reply to Thread
Page 3990 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 299034903890394039803988398939903991399240004040409044904990 ... LastLast
Results 39,891 to 39,900 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]

i suppose. those darn video games!
    [/quote]

Yeah speaking of, I MUST get Madden 09!!! The last Madden game I got had Owens on the cover....
    I don't play PS2 all that much....

I can see how winning the Superbowl can make the average fan POOR!!!!!!!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]

i suppose. those darn video games!
    [/quote]

Yeah speaking of, I MUST get Madden 09!!! The last Madden game I got had Owens on the cover....
    I don't play PS2 all that much....

I can see how winning the Superbowl can make the average fan POOR!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

I'd hold off on 09 if i were you untill you see a review that actually tells you it'll be better than 08 because 08 is rubbish! well, it's not rubbish, but it should have been way better! there's not been any major progression since maybe 06!

So...I added to my collection...I didn't buy that other Giants magazine....but I did buy the Superbowl 42 program....

Then on my way home....while listening to the radio...I heard some NY Giants reggae song.....[*-)]
    Yeah...I never thought I would hear Eli Manning's name in a reggae song.....but there ya go....

[8]NY Giants will silence you, haterz. Can't touch the G-Men invaders, we came back with love, Patriots, where you gonna run to...[8]

um......

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So...I added to my collection...I didn't buy that other Giants magazine....but I did buy the Superbowl 42 program....

Then on my way home....while listening to the radio...I heard some NY Giants reggae song.....[*-)]
    Yeah...I never thought I would hear Eli Manning's name in a reggae song.....but there ya go....

[8]NY Giants will silence you, haterz. Can't touch the G-Men invaders, we came back with love, Patriots, where you gonna run to...[8]

um......
    [/quote]

haha...I never heard it either, was it on Z100?

Where did you get the SB program? Costco?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So...I added to my collection...I didn't buy that other Giants magazine....but I did buy the Superbowl 42 program....

um......
    [/quote]

haha...I never heard it either, was it on Z100?

Where did you get the SB program? Costco?
    [/quote]

LOL....Hot 97...
    This is the dude:

http://jahprince.podomatic.com/entry...07_57_15-08_00

I went grocery shopping at Pathmark and found a whole bunch of Superbowl programs there...it's pretty cool I guess.....lol

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

LOL....Hot 97...
    This is the dude:

http://jahprince.podomatic.com/entry...07_57_15-08_00

I went grocery shopping at Pathmark and found a whole bunch of Superbowl programs there...it's pretty cool I guess.....lol
    [/quote]

I never heard of him. He looks white? Like really white, like Irish white...LOL...and he's singing reggae??

I ordered the SB program through NFLshop.com, if I knew I could get it at PATHMARK! I would have just gone there today!!!

I am just about done spending anymore money on SB42 stuff.....I can't wait for the DVD collectors set to come out.......

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

I never heard of him. He looks white? Like really white, like Irish white...LOL...and he's singing reggae??

I ordered the SB program through NFLshop.com, if I knew I could get it at PATHMARK! I would have just gone there today!!!

I am just about done spending anymore money on SB42 stuff.....I can't wait for the DVD collectors set to come out.......
    [/quote]

LOL...I've never heard of him either.....if you go to the website...you can hear his little diddy.....
    The song sounds familiar....lol. But yeah...I don't picture that guy singing it......

Yeah! I just found it at pathmark! LOL.....I was like..ooohhh lemme get it. Hopefully tomorrow I can find that other magazine and pick up another Giants sweatshirt......

LOL...I've never heard of him either.....if you go to the website...you can hear his little diddy.....
    The song sounds familiar....lol. But yeah...I don't picture that guy singing it......

Yeah! I just found it at pathmark! LOL.....I was like..ooohhh lemme get it. Hopefully tomorrow I can find that other magazine and pick up another Giants sweatshirt......

[/quote]

Was it $15? That's what I paid at NFLshop. I feel like it's Xmas and I have to go out everyday
    and try to pickup SB42 items...like it's some kind of rush....

The SB42 hooded sweatshirt I have is better than the regular Giants hood sweatshirt that I bought for Xmas....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

Was it $15? That's what I paid at NFLshop. I feel like it's Xmas and I have to go out everyday
    and try to pickup SB42 items...like it's some kind of rush....

The SB42 hooded sweatshirt I have is better than the regular Giants hood sweatshirt that I bought for Xmas....
    [/quote]

Yeah...it was $15.....
    I wanna buy the dvd set when it comes out...
    I still wanna get more stuff....ugh.....I still need to buy a sweatshirt........
    Hopefully I will win the megamillions lotto tonight! [:P]

Yeah...it was $15.....
    I wanna buy the dvd set when it comes out...
    I still wanna get more stuff....ugh.....I still need to buy a sweatshirt........
    Hopefully I will win the megamillions lotto tonight! [:P]
    [/quote]

Don't forget to give me some of your winnings. I will be your BFF forever!!!

+ Reply to Thread