+ Reply to Thread
Page 4000 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 300035003900395039903998399940004001400240104050410045005000 ... LastLast
Results 39,991 to 40,000 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

What up folks-</P>

In your opinion, what are the best websites for getting superbowl gear. I am looking for a hoody that doesn't have the 'locker room' logo on it.</P>

hey hey, yesterday I was in San Francisco, on Montgomery.at the embassy, brazilian embassy.... it was just like a mini mall!

[quote user="mjg407"]hey hey, yesterday I was in San Francisco, on Montgomery.at the embassy, brazilian embassy.... it was just like a mini mall![/quote]</P>

Did they make you- "do this dance?"</P>

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]hey hey, yesterday I was in San Francisco, on Montgomery.at the embassy, brazilian embassy.... it was just like a mini mall![/quote]</P>

Did they make you- "do this dance?"</P>[/quote]yes they did! [:S]

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Did they make you- "do this dance?"</P>

[/quote]yes they did! [:S][/quote]</P>

I heard those guys alwaysmake people do that. Bunch a weirdos.</P>

Hmm, I see the 49rs released Derek Smith, which may help our bartering with Mitchell.

Franchise tag too much for G-Men free agents</P>

I thought Ward was a RFA? No? Gibril would be 4.4 milion if we franchised him, which is fairly affordable I think. Sound like we are working a deal with Mitchel. I think he likes this team and wants to stay. </P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Franchise tag too much for G-Men free agents</p>

I thought Ward was a RFA? No? Gibril would be 4.4 milion if we franchised him, which is fairly affordable I think. Sound like we are working a deal with Mitchel. I think he likes this team and wants to stay. </p>[/quote]

If I were the Giants, I'd use the franchise tag as a last resort. In other words, I'd try to work out a contract by tomorrow, and if it seems like we're loosing him or we're just too far away on the numbers, I'd tag him.

[quote user="Pageiommi"][quote user="mjg407"]

Franchise tag too much for G-Men free agents</P>

I thought Ward was a RFA? No? Gibril would be 4.4 milion if we franchised him, which is fairly affordable I think. Sound like we are working a deal with Mitchel. I think he likes this team and wants to stay. </P>[/quote]

If I were the Giants, I'd use the franchise tag as a last resort. In other words, I'd try to work out a contract by tomorrow, and if it seems like we're loosing him or we're just too far away on the numbers, I'd tag him.
    [/quote]I just don't know if GW is worth 4.4 Mil, I will definitely say that Ward isn't worth $8 mil.

Well yeah Ward isn't worth 8, but I might be willing to part with 4.4 for Gibril, considering the market on Safties and the team needs.

+ Reply to Thread