+ Reply to Thread
Page 4001 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 300135013901395139913999400040014002400340114051410145015001 ... LastLast
Results 40,001 to 40,010 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="Pageiommi"]Well yeah Ward isn't worth 8, but I might be willing to part with 4.4 for Gibril, considering the market on Safties and the team needs.
    [/quote]I see us Franchise him, and bring in a safety in the draft. Johnson and Dahl did okay when both GW and Butler were out.

Damn double post...[:@]</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Pageiommi"]Well yeah Ward isn't worth 8, but I might be willing to part with 4.4 for Gibril, considering the market on Safties and the team needs.
    [/quote]

Ward isn't worth $8 mill. Not even close. But I do think Gibril could be worth $4.4 mill. It sounds reasonable, I would like us to lock him up for 3-5 years though.

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="Pageiommi"]Well yeah Ward isn't worth 8, but I might be willing to part with 4.4 for Gibril, considering the market on Safties and the team needs.
    [/quote]

Ward isn't worth $8 mill. Not even close. But I do think Gibril could be worth $4.4 mill. It sounds reasonable, I would like us to lock him up for 3-5 years though.
    [/quote]

Those are my thoughts exactly.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Pageiommi"]Well yeah Ward isn't worth 8, but I might be willing to part with 4.4 for Gibril, considering the market on Safties and the team needs.
    [/quote]I see us Franchise him, and bring in a safety in the draft. Johnson and Dahl did okay when both GW and Butler were out.[/quote]

Yeah, I agree completely on that one. Resign Gibril, and go after Kenny Phillips or Reggie Smith in the draft. And yeah, we could have Johnson and Dahl as very solid backups.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Pageiommi"]Well yeah Ward isn't worth 8, but I might be willing to part with 4.4 for Gibril, considering the market on Safties and the team needs.
    [/quote]I see us Franchise him, and bring in a safety in the draft. Johnson and Dahl did okay when both GW and Butler were out.[/quote]

Yeah, I agree completely on that one. Resign Gibril, and go after Kenny Phillips or Reggie Smith in the draft. And yeah, we could have Johnson and Dahl as very solid backups.

[quote user="Pageiommi"][quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Pageiommi"]Well yeah Ward isn't worth 8, but I might be willing to part with 4.4 for Gibril, considering the market on Safties and the team needs.

[/quote]IMHO Johnson should start over Butler. Johnson is a hard hitter, and he does a hell of a job in coverage. Butler = Toast...

Motocross = Faceplant.... link

[quote user="mjg407"]Motocross = Faceplant.... link[/quote]</P>

I miss my dirtbike.</P>

</P>

The double back is insane.</P>

You are on early this AM. [C]

+ Reply to Thread