+ Reply to Thread
Page 4009 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 300935093909395939994007400840094010401140194059410945095009 ... LastLast
Results 40,081 to 40,090 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Holy Mother of Crap........what did she do to her face.....
    She should sue.....she looks like that cat woman lady.......

<font size="2"><b class="dateline"><h1 class="pageTitle">Still A Natural Beauty</h1> [/b]</font>
    <div class="content"><div class="field field-type-image field-field-image">
    <div class="field-items">
    <div class="field-item">
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

Maybe I've become desensitized by so much plastic horror that I can't fairly judge a horrific face, but <span style="font-weight: bold;">Lil' Kim</span> looks slightly better here than normal. Her face does look like <span style="font-weight: bold;">Demi Moore</span> and <span style="font-weight: bold;">Patrick Swayz</span>e created it while making love on a potter's wheel to <span style="font-style: italic;">Unchained Melody</span>.
    It's a brilliant shade of terra cotta. Her nose looks like it was made
    with silly putty. I want to make animal shapes out of it. Fun!
    </p>

Okay, she looks fug. There I said it and I feel better.</p></div>

Stupid computer and quadrouple posts...</P>

AG,
    I don't live on a farm so why would I buy a GEN? So far in almost two years of living here I've only lost power once....... so did half of Nor Cal....</P>

Whimper was a TE project player.</P>

JG,</P>

DD played solid at LT, however, there is improvement in that area. In fact if we picked up a guy like Flo for a year or two, we would have a dominant run game. Period. We are also thin at Tackle.
    </P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Stupid computer and quadrouple posts...</p>

AG,
    I don't live on a farm so why would I buy a GEN? So far in almost two years of living here I've only lost power once....... so did half of Nor Cal....</p>

Whimper was a TE project player.</p>

JG,</p>

DD played solid at LT, however, there is improvement in that area. In fact if we picked up a guy like Flo for a year or two, we would have a dominant run game. Period. We are also thin at Tackle.
    </p>[/quote]

i agree with you MJ! in this day and age, you have to build a team with a core of players, then add 1 or 2 years of impact where you can! even if we only got 1 year out of flo playing better than DD, it's better than no improvement!

You know we should trade Shockey for Hall....

[quote user="mjg407"]You know we should trade Shockey for Hall....[/quote][:P][]</P>

j/k.....</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="mjg407"]You know we should trade Shockey for Hall....[/quote][:P][]</p>

j/k.....</p>[/quote]

yeah, that didn't take long huh?
    what i don't want to see is sam madison going! i don't care if he's only no5 on the chart, his coaching of the younger players last season was brilliant! another year of that and i'll be happy!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="mjg407"]You know we should trade Shockey for Hall....[/quote][:P][]</P>

j/k.....</P>[/quote]

what i don't want to see is sam madison going! i don't care if he's only no5 on the chart, his coaching of the younger players last season was brilliant! another year of that and i'll be happy!
    [/quote]IMHO, they will keep Sam Madison unless he has a major slow down in the off season. Spags likes him. RW may be gone, and Dockery may slide back to the practice squad. I do like the thought of Hall, Ross, Madison, Webster...... with Dockery #5. Still not sold on Websters upside.

What about Webster at FS? He's big, and won't get beat so bad? Whattya think?

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="mjg407"]You know we should trade Shockey for Hall....[/quote][:P][]</p>

j/k.....</p>[/quote]

[/quote]IMHO, they will keep Sam Madison unless he has a major slow down in the off season. Spags likes him. RW may be gone, and Dockery may slide back to the practice squad. I do like the thought of Hall, Ross, Madison, Webster...... with Dockery #5. Still not sold on Websters upside.[/quote]

that sounds like the begginnings of a very decent secodary! if web can keep his level of play the same as it was in the post season, then it may well be one of the best corner groups in the league. of course, we would still need to get Hall for that to be the case.

[quote user="mjg407"]

Stupid computer and quadrouple posts...</p>

AG,
    I don't live on a farm so why would I buy a GEN? So far in almost two years of living here I've only lost power once....... so did half of Nor Cal....</p>

Whimper was a TE project player.</p>

JG,</p>

</p>[/quote]

I don't like it...I have to disagree
    I agree we are thin at tackle....We have who...Whimper, Koets and Goddard?

I would not mind picking up someone in the draft to have another body back there.....
    But I honestly think DD is not going to be going anywhere from that LT spot and I really doubt we are gonna be picking up Flozel Adams this year to just use him for a year or two...then say...okay thanx...bye.......

Flo is what...32 now going to be 33 this year....and how much exactly are we gonna pay him.....when we have a pretty good LT right now for not that much dinero when compared to others....
    I can't see them shuffling with that O-line anymore...let them continue to stay where they all are and work together...we might even see improvement

Plus....I do think we have other areas on this team that need more attention than the LT spot.....

I dunno...I guess we will see......but I just don't see us getting aunt Flo.........who knows......

+ Reply to Thread