+ Reply to Thread
Page 4010 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 301035103910396040004008400940104011401240204060411045105010 ... LastLast
Results 40,091 to 40,100 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]What about Webster at FS? He's big, and won't get beat so bad? Whattya think?[/quote]

i'm not sure. it could work i guess! i'd like to see a big SS brought in and have gibril at FS. however, the chances of that happening this year are slim. nothing ventured nothing gained I guess!

Veteran

Hey all, Webster at FS i dont think would work as zone coverage isnt his strong point but who knows.

Hall trade we have to make simply! Him added to the secondary with our front four is a mouth watering prospect and a deal i hope JR pushes through!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

Stupid computer and quadrouple posts...</P>

AG,
    I don't live on a farm so why would I buy a GEN? So far in almost two years of living here I've only lost power once....... so did half of Nor Cal....</P>

Whimper was a TE project player.</P>

JG,</P>

DD played solid at LT, however, there is improvement in that area. In fact if we picked up a guy like Flo for a year or two, we would have a dominant run game. Period. We are also thin at Tackle.
    </P>

[/quote]

I don't like it...I have to disagree
    I agree we are thin at tackle....We have who...Whimper, Koets and Goddard?

I would not mind picking up someone in the draft to have another body back there.....
    But I honestly think DD is not going to be going anywhere from that LT spot and I really doubt we are gonna be picking up Flozel Adams this year to just use him for a year or two...then say...okay thanx...bye.......

Flo is what...32 now going to be 33 this year....and how much exactly are we gonna pay him.....when we have a pretty good LT right now for not that much dinero when compared to others....
    I can't see them shuffling with that O-line anymore...let them continue to stay where they all are and work together...we might even see improvement

Plus....I do think we have other areas on this team that need more attention than the LT spot.....

I dunno...I guess we will see......but I just don't see us getting aunt Flo.........who knows......
    [/quote]don't get me wrong, I'm saying only if the price was right, by no means should we break the bank on this guy. With the way FA went last year, some team will most likely overpay for him. We may have a nice LT/RT in the draft in the second round as there are 6-8 solid LT right now in the draft right now. We are also thin at safety and DE if stray retires. I don't see a need for a Vet QB coming in with the way Eli has shown his durability, and so we can keep Wright and Jload. LBr may be a need, depending on how Kiwi recovers and if we resign Mitchell/Tobor.</P>

Thebiggest thing is we can only speculate because we don't know how Koets and Whimpy have progressed. Whimpy looked solid during the Tampa Bay game. Koets has been inactive all season.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="mjg407"]

Stupid computer and quadrouple posts...</p>

AG,
    I don't live on a farm so why would I buy a GEN? So far in almost two years of living here I've only lost power once....... so did half of Nor Cal....</p>

Whimper was a TE project player.</p>

JG,</p>

DD played solid at LT, however, there is improvement in that area. In fact if we picked up a guy like Flo for a year or two, we would have a dominant run game. Period. We are also thin at Tackle.
    </p>

[/quote]

I don't like it...I have to disagree
    I agree we are thin at tackle....We have who...Whimper, Koets and Goddard?

I would not mind picking up someone in the draft to have another body back there.....
    But I honestly think DD is not going to be going anywhere from that LT spot and I really doubt we are gonna be picking up Flozel Adams this year to just use him for a year or two...then say...okay thanx...bye.......

Flo is what...32 now going to be 33 this year....and how much exactly are we gonna pay him.....when we have a pretty good LT right now for not that much dinero when compared to others....
    I can't see them shuffling with that O-line anymore...let them continue to stay where they all are and work together...we might even see improvement

Plus....I do think we have other areas on this team that need more attention than the LT spot.....

I dunno...I guess we will see......but I just don't see us getting aunt Flo.........who knows......
    [/quote]don't get me wrong, I'm saying only if the price was right, by no means should we break the bank on this guy. With the way FA went last year, some team will most likely overpay for him. We may have a nice LT/RT in the draft in the second round as there are 6-8 solid LT right now in the draft right now. We are also thin at safety and DE if stray retires. I don't see a need for a Vet QB coming in with the way Eli has shown his durability, and so we can keep Wright and Jload. LBr may be a need, depending on how Kiwi recovers and if we resign Mitchell/Tobor.</p>

Thebiggest thing is we can only speculate because we don't know how Koets and Whimpy have progressed. Whimpy looked solid during the Tampa Bay game. Koets has been inactive all season.</p>[/quote]

But the main thing is....with him...the price will not be right....I don't think we will be getting him for a discount especially since our need for him is not really that great...as say compared to another team...a more desperate team.....
    He is gonna get mucho dinero from some team. He is coming off a Pro-Bowl year....he's friggin Aunt Flo...all that j***...blah blah blah....and I don't see Reese overspending for old aunt Flo when things are pretty OK right now with the O-Line. Diehl is fine at LT...Whimpy is behind him..and has looked pretty decent.
    I still think we pick up some bodies in the draft....and Aunt Flo....will probably make a new home....in say...I dunno...Miami...or the Cowturds might fiddle enough with things(they don't have much money) and he will stay with them.....

All-Pro

Hey everyone, if you guys want, you can join my Fantasy Baseball league:

It's through Yahoo!

ID: <span>118363</span>
    Password: chopper

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]all this talk of hall has gotten me thinking. what happened to having the 32nd overall selection in the draft????????????? did i miss something that made it the 31st???? what happened that i missed? please help! don't tell me i was dreaming that we beat the pats!
    [/quote]</P>

The Patriots lost their 1st round pick due to Spygate. </P>
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

morning all....yawn

a good morning to you! []

lol, the commercial on NFL Network are hilarious...... "the closest eli will get to a ring is when he gives peyton a manicure....."

haha, I need NFL network SO BAD man!

+ Reply to Thread