+ Reply to Thread
Page 4035 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 303535353935398540254033403440354036403740454085413545355035 ... LastLast
Results 40,341 to 40,350 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

wow, i wish our politicians weer even half as exciting as yours are!

and cool to see the Friday quotes a few pages back. that movie is one of my faves! and it's the only one where chris tucker is funny at all!

cool photos MJG!

what do you guys reckon to david carr? just read on nfl.com he's in for a visit. if the price is right i'm ok with it! it's not like he sucks or anything, he was just on some bad teams!

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]what do you guys reckon to david carr? just read on nfl.com he's in for a visit. if the price is right i'm ok with it! it's not like he sucks or anything, he was just on some bad teams!
    [/quote]</P>

I don't know about Carr. I'm not sure why the FO is going this way. He's more of a challenge to Eli than a backup (#1 pick and all). I would rather see a vet come in that could provide eli some guidance, kind of a coach/player like madison has been. Eli is resiliant, so I dont see why we need a former #1 here as a backup. Just MHO!</P>

No spilled coffee today so that's good!

Hey all what is going on?

What do you all think if we sign Clark?

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]what do you guys reckon to david carr? just read on nfl.com he's in for a visit. if the price is right i'm ok with it! it's not like he sucks or anything, he was just on some bad teams!
    [/quote]</p>

I don't know about Carr. I'm not sure why the FO is going this way. He's more of a challenge to Eli than a backup (#1 pick and all). I would rather see a vet come in that could provide eli some guidance, kind of a coach/player like madison has been. Eli is resiliant, so I dont see why we need a former #1 here as a backup. Just MHO!</p>[/quote]

yeah, that's a good point. i guess i was only thinking about the backup part, not the mentor part!

Gorgoroth's back! Asiangiant, grats on becoming a moderator. I never see you on AIM though.

Gorgoroth's back! Asiangiant, grats on becoming a moderator. I never see you on AIM though.

[quote user="mjg407"]What do you all think if we sign Clark?[/quote]We just did. But I hope we have someone who can preform better than him. I hope Wilkinson steps up. Seems only vets have played that position, no one who showed signs of being an AP.

+ Reply to Thread