+ Reply to Thread
Page 4060 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 306035603960401040504058405940604061406240704110416045605060 ... LastLast
Results 40,591 to 40,600 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

Really nice pics Andy. Good job!</P>

Sweet avatar as well.</P>

[/quote]

hey crush, cheers. how are you?
    [/quote]</P>

Doing good buddy. I just got back from North Carolina and visiting with my sister's new baby girl. Now it's back to substitute teaching. How have you been? The pics indicate you are having a good time. When is the big wedding day?</P>

[/quote]

good to hear you're well! i've been good. i love taking pics now. plus, the camera cost a lot, so i'm getting my monies worth. started scuba diving too, which depite the high cost, is amazing.

the big day is the 23rd of april next year. in Las Vegas. it's going to be great, i'm so excited about it.

what do you teach? or is it a range of subjects?
    [/quote]</P>

Cool, Vegas will be tons of fun. Congrats again. That is killer that you are scuba diving. That is on my short list of things to do. I am licensed to teach history but as a substitute teacher I am teaching a bit of everything. I teach at a really poor, under-preforming, urban school. The school has a big problem with gangs and drugs. It is super challenging but I am really enjoying it. I am one of the only white cats in the school, so race has been an issue, but the kids are getting to know and trust me and race is becoming less of an issue. It seems that the latinos have more of an issue with me being white than the blacks. I am learning a lot as I go, but am still hoping to pick up apermanent positionsometime soon. I just got wait-listed for a highly competitive teaching residency and am hoping I get accepted for this years cohort.</P>

quiet here lately....</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

quiet here lately....</p>[/quote]

shhh....I'm hunting wabbits.....

Interesting listening to all the draft experts make their predictions lately....

2012</P>

16-year-old cheerleader from Florida named Victoria Lindsay was brutally beaten for 35 minutes by six of her classmates because of some alleged MySpace trash-talk. Two brave boys stood outside as lookouts to make sure the sextet of harpies could more viciously beat a defenseless girl. A week after the assault, Lindsay is recovering from a concussion and still has no vision and hearing on her left side. Fortunately, the little beaches who jumped her made sure to record it all so they could put it on the Internet. Score one for teenage girls.</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>

Following their arrests the girls joked in a holding cell. One asked if she would be able to make it to cheerleading practice the next day, while several others joked that they wouldn't be making it back to the beach anytime soon.
    </P></BLOCKQUOTE>

Laugh it up, *****es. The sheriff's office is recommending that the State's Attorney try the girls as adults for felony kidnapping, felony battery, and false imprisonment. Let's see if it's hilarious when your cellmate is a 200-pound bull dyke named Rhonda.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

2012</p>

16-year-old cheerleader from Florida named Victoria Lindsay was brutally beaten for 35 minutes by six of her classmates because of some alleged MySpace trash-talk. Two brave boys stood outside as lookouts to make sure the sextet of harpies could more viciously beat a defenseless girl. A week after the assault, Lindsay is recovering from a concussion and still has no vision and hearing on her left side. Fortunately, the little beaches who jumped her made sure to record it all so they could put it on the Internet. Score one for teenage girls.</p>
    <blockquote>

Following their arrests the girls joked in a holding cell. One asked if she would be able to make it to cheerleading practice the next day, while several others joked that they wouldn't be making it back to the beach anytime soon.
    </p></blockquote>

Laugh it up, *****es. The sheriff's office is recommending that the State's Attorney try the girls as adults for felony kidnapping, felony battery, and false imprisonment. Let's see if it's hilarious when your cellmate is a 200-pound bull dyke named Rhonda.</p>[/quote]

Didn't you provide a link awhile back about some underground base that was holding the seeds of life?

Kinda ironic they are doing that now and we are so close to 2012!!!!

Thoughts?

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Thoughts?

[/quote]I'm suprised you left your name on there yogi....

A birthday party in Texas ended with six people stabbed after one guest got a liiiiittle too angry during an argument concerning the Dallas Cowboys. Wait, what? Are you telling me nobody brought their gun to the party to keep the peace? Color me disappointed, Texas. </P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE>
    <P class=storyGraf>At the scene, a birthday party, police found three stabbing victims [and three more at the hospital]... "The disturbance appears to have started out as a birthday party and an argument over two sports teams ensued," [Sgt Olga] Gamez said. "One of the persons attending the party started to cut people."</P>
    <P class=storyGraf>According to police, witnesses said the argument was about the Dallas Cowboys and another team. Police found a large quantity of alcohol at the party, she said. "When you mix alcohol with all that it doesn’t take much."</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh really? Because I drink alcohol every night (and most afternoons) (and some mornings too), and yet I still haven't stabbed anyone over sports. Not that I haven't wanted to. Or plan to in the future. </P>

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Thoughts?

[/quote]I'm suprised you left your name on there yogi....[/quote]

Kim's are a dime a dozen.... []

+ Reply to Thread