+ Reply to Thread
Page 4078 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 307835783978402840684076407740784079408040884128417845785078 ... LastLast
Results 40,771 to 40,780 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Well I'm starting to really like the kid out of Arkansas State. I also think that a second round pick is too little for Shockey (being that he is a player we want to keep) especially in light that the Begals seem destined to shoot themselves in the foot over the Chad issue.[/quote]

No way, we need a much better deal if someone wants Shockey.

<font face="Arial">[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Well I'm starting to really like the kid out of Arkansas State. I also think that a second round pick is too little for Shockey (being that he is a player we want to keep) especially in light that the Begals seem destined to shoot themselves in the foot over the Chad issue.[/quote]

[/quote]

i would want at least a 1st for him, plus either more picks or some players!
    </font>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]<font face="Arial">[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Well I'm starting to really like the kid out of Arkansas State. I also think that a second round pick is too little for Shockey (being that he is a player we want to keep) especially in light that the Begals seem destined to shoot themselves in the foot over the Chad issue.[/quote]

[/quote]

</font>[/quote]

At least a 1st and very good players for DEPTH....

That would be a great deal....

IF you look at the current trades in the NFL. Jared Allen, who is costing a lot of $$$$ and does have 2 strikes on his record got a first rounder and thensome, The offer for Chad was up there too, a guy who is a huge distraction in the clubhouse, then how can anyone justify a second round pick for a guy we spent a first on a few years ago? That and is there anyone in the draft this year we want an extra pick for?

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]<font face="Arial">[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]Well I'm starting to really like the kid out of Arkansas State. I also think that a second round pick is too little for Shockey (being that he is a player we want to keep) especially in light that the Begals seem destined to shoot themselves in the foot over the Chad issue.[/quote]

[/quote]

</font>[/quote]

<font face="Arial">infact i'd want a new coaching position on the staff too!!!!!</font>

[quote user="mjg407"]http://www.flixxy.com/red-bull-helic...aerobatics.htm[/quote]</P>

that is super sick</P>

Am I the only one that finds it kind of funny that one of the largest terrorist organizations in the Phillipines is called the MILF? </P>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moro_Is...beration_Front</P>

All-Pro

So we heard all the nuts... but what do you guys think. You think Shockey will be traded on draft day?

I don't think so.

[quote user="BJacobs27"]So we heard all the nuts... but what do you guys think. You think Shockey will be traded on draft day?

I don't think so.[/quote]</P>

Here's my 2 cents. Right now the most ridiculous trade I have ever heard of is the Vikes giving up a first and two 3rds for a guy that has two strikes, and is a huge cap hit. The Chiefs were shopping Allen. Yesterday the Begals turn down two day one picks for a cancer in their locker room.We aren't shopping Shockey, but think about it this way, if the saints offered us two first round picks, a 2nd and 4th for Eli, you don't think the FO would think about it? (Maybe not this year with the lack of QB talent). I do think that a second round pick isn't enough for Shockey. I also don't see that much talent in this draft to want to get more pics. Shockey stays. Sorry Ralphie V.</P>

+ Reply to Thread