+ Reply to Thread
Page 4080 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 308035803980403040704078407940804081408240904130418045805080 ... LastLast
Results 40,791 to 40,800 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="kkr"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]<h2><font size="3">N.J. Officer Allegedly Performed Sex Acts On Cows</font></h2>
    .[*-)]

[/quote]
    Lol, not as funny as the guy caught shagging a sheep in a field by a load of passengers on a train that broke down as they were getting busy!
    [/quote]

OMG...LMAO!

[quote user="mjg407"]<div><font face="Arial" size="2">
    <div><font face="Arial" size="2">Ouch!</font></div>
    <div><font face="Arial" size="2"></font></div></font></div>[/quote]

Wow!!! I just did an interview with reporter about gas prices and my commute yesterday.

The fools didn't print the article...or I can't find it anywhere...

I bet the oil companies will have another record profit year this year....

[quote user="mjg407"]I bet the oil companies will have another record profit year this year....[/quote]

So do you know Terry Unsworth? I was just looking at your company's website....

Veteran

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]http://www.flixxy.com/red-bull-helic...aerobatics.htm[/quote]</p>

that is super sick</p>[/quote]

dude, that's INSANE! watching the first dive/flip i couldn't help thinking 'so this is it, we're going to die!' and I was just watching!

<font face="Arial">oh boy, not only are fuel prices through the roof, but Scotlands main oil refinery workers have decided to go on strike! so, not only is it expensive to buy fuel, now we can't get any!</font>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"]<font face="Arial">oh boy, not only are fuel prices through the roof, but Scotlands main oil refinery workers have decided to go on strike! so, not only is it expensive to buy fuel, now we can't get any!</font>
    [/quote]

Wow that's horrible, that's even worse!!!

[quote user="TeaMan"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"]

[quote user="mjg407"]http://www.flixxy.com/red-bull-helic...aerobatics.htm[/quote]</p>

that is super sick</p>[/quote]

dude, that's INSANE! watching the first dive/flip i couldn't help thinking 'so this is it, we're going to die!' and I was just watching!
    [/quote]

That's someone that totally owns that helicopter in everywhich way, he's the master and the chopper is his whipping boy....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]<font face="Arial">oh boy, not only are fuel prices through the roof, but Scotlands main oil refinery workers have decided to go on strike! so, not only is it expensive to buy fuel, now we can't get any!</font>
    [/quote]

[/quote]

<font face="Arial">it's much worse! because the refinery is shutting down, the main oil pipeline will have to be turned off. that'll cost 50million a day. that's about $100million! so guess what? the price of fuel will have to go up again when it re-opens to pay for the losses!</font>

[quote user="andyeyebrows"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="andyeyebrows"]<font face="Arial">oh boy, not only are fuel prices through the roof, but Scotlands main oil refinery workers have decided to go on strike! so, not only is it expensive to buy fuel, now we can't get any!</font>
    [/quote]

[/quote]

<font face="Arial">it's much worse! because the refinery is shutting down, the main oil pipeline will have to be turned off. that'll cost 50million a day. that's about $100million! so guess what? the price of fuel will have to go up again when it re-opens to pay for the losses!</font>
    [/quote]

Talk about taking advantage of the situation. Either the costs will be passed on via gas prices or taxes.
    Either way it is going to be passed on....it's a no win for anyone....

Things are getting a bit scary....over here, Sam's Club is not letting you buy more than 4 boxes of rice....

+ Reply to Thread