+ Reply to Thread
Page 4259 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 325937594159420942494257425842594260426142694309435947595259 ... LastLast
Results 42,581 to 42,590 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian Giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]IMHO, McCain would be better looking for a woman as his Veep. Rice, or the Gov of Alaska, or Kay Baily Hutchinson would be good choices. Rommeny scares many Americans, he's too conservative. The Reps would be best to drop the whole anti-choice platform they currently embrace as they would have much broader support if they didn't draw the line there.[/quote]

It wouldn't hurt but he already is trying to use his wife to soften his image with females.

He also has Carly Fiorina or whatever her name is as his campaigns representative....

Sarah Palin would be a good choice, she's young (relatively) and would appeal to a vast audience.</P>

http://gov.state.ak.us/</P>

Pres. Paxton--who initially denied the charges when approached by a reporter--now claims the keg in the photo was not even able to dispensed beer adding, "If you want to know the truth, the thing was broken. I never opened the tap on any keg." Asked what he was doing with the keg suspended over the woman's open mouth, Paxton said: "Nothing. The thing didn't work. I was laughing at them. You know, if I was doing anything, I was grabbing it and trying to put it back down." Here's more from <FONT color=#225588>The Des Moines Register</FONT>:

<BLOCKQUOTE>A photograph showing Iowa Central Community College President Robert Paxton appearing to pour beer down the throat of a young woman has been circulating in the Fort Dodge area. Paxton, 52, and a group of young people are shown on a boat. Paxton and a young woman are holding a small keg of Coors Light above the head of another young woman, who appears to be drinking from the spigot held open by Paxton.
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

<P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1"><STRONG _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">ROCKVILLE, Md. Montgomery County police say a former teacher has been arrested for allegedly distributing cocaine to students from Thomas S. Wootton High School.[/b]</P>
    <P _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">Police say 44-year-old Theresa Cunningham Duarte distributed cocaine to students more than once from her Rockville home. She was charged Monday with two counts of distribution of a controlled dangerous substance and two counts of contributing to conditions of a child.</P>

[quote user="mjg407"]<p _extended="true" itxtvisited="1"><strong _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">ROCKVILLE, Md. Montgomery County police say a former teacher has been arrested for allegedly distributing cocaine to students from Thomas S. Wootton High School.[/b]</p>
    <p _extended="true" itxtvisited="1">Police say 44-year-old Theresa Cunningham Duarte distributed cocaine to students more than once from her Rockville home. She was charged Monday with two counts of distribution of a controlled dangerous substance and two counts of contributing to conditions of a child.</p>[/quote]

She should be jailed forever for absolute stupidity......

You are unusually quiet AG.

I wonder how O'reilly will spin the Michelle speach. I noticed she made a "proud of her country" remark.

[quote user="mjg407"]You are unusually quiet AG.[/quote]

Watching the Yankee game. Now I gotta go do my hourly workout!

[quote user="mjg407"]I wonder how O'reilly will spin the Michelle speach. I noticed she made a "proud of her country" remark.[/quote]

Let me know what he says....I normally don't watch him when the Yanks are playing....

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="mjg407"]I wonder how O'reilly will spin the Michelle speach. I noticed she made a "proud of her country" remark.[/quote]

Let me know what he says....I normally don't watch him when the Yanks are playing....
    [/quote]I just can't get into other sports other than football. I like watching some weird sports at times (xgames) or the olympics. How the heck is McCain ahead of Barry?</P>

+ Reply to Thread