+ Reply to Thread
Page 4311 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 331138114211426143014309431043114312431343214361441148115311 ... LastLast
Results 43,101 to 43,110 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

All-Pro

Re: Asian giant for HC

I am sure...Mr. Palin can take care of the kids...</P>

BUT HE IS NOT!!! Where did you get the impression Todd Palin is at home with the kids?</P>

By all accounts...he is very active in his wife's administration (hence the whole trooper issue) and is an operations manager with BP. He formerly was a contract negotiator but, was pushed to operations to avoid the appearance of conflict of interest.</P>

Last thing...that poor gum chewing hockey player who now (pardon the pun) is screwed. Bet you he votes for Obama so he can disappear!</P>

[quote user="Markroman"]

I am sure...Mr. Palin can take care of the kids...</p>

BUT HE IS NOT!!! Where did you get the impression Todd Palin is at home with the kids?</p>

By all accounts...he is very active in his wife's administration (hence the whole trooper issue) and is an operations manager with BP. He formerly was a contract negotiator but, was pushed to operations to avoid the appearance of conflict of interest.</p>

Last thing...that poor gum chewing hockey player who now (pardon the pun) is screwed. Bet you he votes for Obama so he can disappear!</p>[/quote]

Well I can't discuss about Todd since I really don't know much about him, nor does the world, I guess we will all very soon...

Actually, they don't have to get married, they only have to say they are getting married because come Nov. if McCain doesn't get elected, no one will care about Palin anymore and the kid gets to run away, get married, do whatever he wants.

If McCain does get elected, he won't be able to even TXT message a girl without having secret service all over him...

All-Pro

When the kickoff occurs today...not many people will care about politics.</P>

Saw a great film (NFL Films) showing Giant history,,,and low and behold they had Richard Nixon talking about the Giants passing offense (Tarkenton era) and how it would be a challenge for the Skins.</P>

Atleast Richard Millhouse Nixon liked and knew football!</P>

AG,</P>

Check your inbox.</P>

[quote user="Markroman"]

When the kickoff occurs today...not many people will care about politics.</p>

Saw a great film (NFL Films) showing Giant history,,,and low and behold they had Richard Nixon talking about the Giants passing offense (Tarkenton era) and how it would be a challenge for the Skins.</p>

Atleast Richard Millhouse Nixon liked and knew football!</p>[/quote]

This entire RNC is bad timing all around. From Hurricane to Football to.....Bill O'Reilly doing an interview with Obama tonite!

[quote user="Markroman"]

Sadly...you can script a loving family like that.</P>

If you really believe that is reality...well you need to open your eyes a little.</P>

There is a hyprocrisy there that Jon Stewart nails...basically...</P>

"Media stay away from my family, my unwed pregnant teen age daughter and baby"</P>

Yet...it is okay to put them up on stage and show them off in front of millions....</P>

Is that reality...</P>

Here is a question...it is a nice family...I have three kids...who takes care of these kids...mom is governor and dad works for an oil operation...the answer...nannies... How many working class Americans can afford nannies?</P>

That is why I find this wildly amusing. It is portrayed as a nice normal all American family...but, the reality...it is an elitist family.</P>

If you have not caught on...hopefully you will.</P>

(and by the way..this applies to most political families...they are so out of touch with reality).</P>

[/quote]Uhm many working class families afford Nannies.. We have one. It isn't all that expensive and to be honest it's actually cheaper than daycare. </P>

Next... the Clinton family is scripted, you couldn't have more convenience without putting up a 7-11 sign. Are they portraying Palin as a small town average american family... hell yes. </P>

I usually disagree with you on almost all of your points on Eli and the Giants, and this is no exception.[][:O][]</P>

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]

When the kickoff occurs today...not many people will care about politics.</P>

Saw a great film (NFL Films) showing Giant history,,,and low and behold they had Richard Nixon talking about the Giants passing offense (Tarkenton era) and how it would be a challenge for the Skins.</P>

Atleast Richard Millhouse Nixon liked and knew football!</P>

[/quote]

This entire RNC is bad timing all around. From Hurricane to Football to.....Bill O'Reilly doing an interview with Obama tonite!

[/quote]</P>

</P>

AG....I hope that you will be able to see the game tonight, it is raining BUCKETS here. This is what the news is saying:</P>

Category 4 Hurricane Ike fiercer as Hanna Strengthens......YIKES!!!!</P>

</P>

On the non political front... fox has this on the 10 best fan bases.... here</P>

</P>

The Bills... the Toronto Bills... .and the Eagles.... what?</P>

</P>

And the worst here:</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Markroman"]

When the kickoff occurs today...not many people will care about politics.</p>

Saw a great film (NFL Films) showing Giant history,,,and low and behold they had Richard Nixon talking about the Giants passing offense (Tarkenton era) and how it would be a challenge for the Skins.</p>

Atleast Richard Millhouse Nixon liked and knew football!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

AG....I hope that you will be able to see the game tonight, it is raining BUCKETS here. This is what the news is saying:</p>

Category 4 Hurricane Ike fiercer as Hanna Strengthens......YIKES!!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

I don't know where your location is but we are getting 100% sunny weather here in NY. We are even getting some humidity.....

I will have to DVR B'OR tonite, I can't wait to see how he deals with Obama, I say he gets a little soft with him like he did with Hillary....but will ask more questions than Obama is used to.....

[quote user="mjg407"]

On the non political front... fox has this on the 10 best fan bases.... here</P>

</P>

The Bills... the Toronto Bills... .and the Eagles.... what?</P>

</P>

And the worst here:</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Sure are some WEIRD lookin' folks on both sites!!!!</P>

</P>

+ Reply to Thread