+ Reply to Thread
Page 4330 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 333038304230428043204328432943304331433243404380443048305330 ... LastLast
Results 43,291 to 43,300 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

</P>

This is a MIRACLE!!! Mod J finally locked a thread over in TAGF.....YES!!!!! There are some kids with absolutely NO impulse control, and they keep spamming and trashing the forum. This is unbelievable....some fans LIKE to argue with the trashers....they must really be bored with life!!??</P>

Are you watching CMA's? I don't really like country....but I like that one that always wins on Dancing with the Stars.....Jullianne Hough (sp?)....geez, can she DANCE!!!! But her singing?????? I don't get it. I even got one of her songs free on my iPhone, and I never play it. She sounds like a whiney kids voice to me.</P>

</P>

This is my message that got goofed up.....now I am kicking myself for watching the stupid CMA's, instead of the GB game.</P>

You sure did make me feel better, by goofin' up your quote, as well......[]</P>

Mikie is on Jay Leno....is that on too late, in NY?</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

hahahahaha.......I love it!!!! AG......the PhD of computer science, did the same thing that I did!!!!! Your quote is in the middle of a quote!!!! [Y][Y][Y]</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

It happens to the best of us... [:P]

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

This is a MIRACLE!!! Mod J finally locked a thread over in TAGF.....YES!!!!! There are some kids with absolutely NO impulse control, and they keep spamming and trashing the forum. This is unbelievable....some fans LIKE to argue with the trashers....they must really be bored with life!!??</p>

Are you watching CMA's? I don't really like country....but I like that one that always wins on Dancing with the Stars.....Jullianne Hough (sp?)....geez, can she DANCE!!!! But her singing?????? I don't get it. I even got one of her songs free on my iPhone, and I never play it. She sounds like a whiney kids voice to me.</p>

</p>

This is my message that got goofed up.....now I am kicking myself for watching the stupid CMA's, instead of the GB game.</p>

You sure did make me feel better, by goofin' up your quote, as well......[]</p>

Mikie is on Jay Leno....is that on too late, in NY?</p>

</p>[/quote]

Oh ok, no you can't pay me to watch the CMA's!!!

Kicking yourself? I missed the first half of the Green Bay game because I got caught up watching Bill Maher(sp?) on HBO....

Usually the MNF games start at 9PM but I forgot that there's 2 games tonite...

And yes I do watch Bill Maher eventhough he's a lib, he cracks me up...

He had this one line that I still remember today, he said something about everyone who has a myspace page, he said stop posting every picture that makes you look so happy and at every party, the hollywood producers aren't going to knock down your door to make a movie about your life...

hahaha. it was great!!!

</P>

Do you think that it will effect the NYG's since Brady is out for the year?</P>

I feel bad for his injury....but millions of people get the same injury. It seems like there is so much trauma/drama around Brady's knee.</P>

I had the same knee injury from working too fast and too long in my mom and dad's yard. I wanted all of their flowers and stuff to look beautiful for them, when my dad got sick. And BOOM, blew out my knee. </P>

It is a bear....but it is not the end of the world. Happens to millions of folks.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Mikie is on Jay in 2 minutes......woooohooooooooooooo....love it!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

Nastia does not hold a candle to Shawn on the late night circuit.</P>

She came out in a dress that looked like it was made out of someone's drapes.</P>

She grasped all 5 of her medals and never let go.</P>

One funny thing.....they gave her a pink Saab convertible for a week. Then they took it back, and told her that it was for sale, if she wanted to buy it??!! (how dumb)</P>

She just is not cute and spunky like Shawn....and not near as funny.</P>

</P>

Last thing before I hit the sheets.....Jay Leno said, (about MP) "You make us proud, and you have made us look good to the rest of the world."........AWESOME!!!!!</P>

Good Night!!!</P>

</P>

Return of the Hoff...... well at least he's not eating a cheezeburger......</P>

http://www.davidhasselhoff.com/video...Video%3A148135</P>

Oh, and the true colors of Barry showed last night. <FONT color=#ff0000>He' the new robin hood.</FONT></P>

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"]I'm so glad Aaron Rodgers is having a good game....

Cause the lord knows if he stunk it up, we would hear nothing but more Brett Favre and how they made a mistake...

This kid shut his mouth and backed up Favre for 100 years and everytime Brett thought about retiring, this kid thought he was going to finally play, then Brett didn't retire and he had to be backup again...

Then he really did retire and unretired.....and this kid thought he lost his starting job again!!

[/quote]

i hear you. it was great to see the kid looking good. he's been a very high class guy all the time he's been there and he made the most of his chance last night.

At least he looked good from what I saw of the game while I was waiting in the pickup section at Ikea waiting for my sofa!

so I now have a sofa (instead of cushions on the floor) and Saturday I had Verizon Fios put in so I went from watching tv with rabbit ears and fuzzy reception to HD. the only downside is the first game I got to watch featured the Eagles. Can't wait for sunday to see the giants in HD.

on the subject of the eagles, yes they looked pretty good beating up on a REALLY bad rams team. They did what good teams are supposed to do to bad teams. Desean Jackson looks good, but if he doesn't learn to fair catch on punts occasionaly he's going to get killed.

Did anyone watch the Raiders get anhilated? The late game has the worst announcing cast ever!

I don't know what to say......[:$]</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEjJGae0vcc</P>

+ Reply to Thread