+ Reply to Thread
Page 4341 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 334138414241429143314339434043414342434343514391444148415341 ... LastLast
Results 43,401 to 43,410 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]hehehe, what do you guys think?

[/quote]

Nice!

[quote user="bbyjeepstail"]

I dont know where you you live, but I live next door to Lisa Temsey. I can also tell you that the article in the Repository was wrong about almost everything. First of all the 14 year old boy didn't move out of town, he is still at East Canton HS. He did send a pic to a FRIEND that had moved.</p>

Second, SHE didn't SEND a pic to him, HE sent it to himself from her computer. </p>

Mrs. Temsey was only trying to help a former student who had a bad home life and a bad habit of getting into trouble every chance he got, he was on the verge of being expelled from school several times.</p>

She would take him and his girlfriend to the HS football and basketball games, her own children's base/softball games and to her own home where she would feed them, usually with food that I had grilled. His girlfriend spent the nite several times. That is probably when they found the pic that was sent to his comp. </p>

After all the kindness she showed them they repayed her by setting her up like they did because she wouldn't take them to planed parenthood so his 13 year old girlfriend could get on the pill.</p>

This is a case of guilty untill you can prove you are innocent. Her lawyer told her that there was no way that she could prove SHE didn't send the pic so the only way to stay out of jail was to plead out.</p>

Just so you know, they never even established the pic was of her, and if you have children and they decide to have friends spend the nite, make sure that you don't let them watch a rated R movie if any of thair friends are under 17 unless you clear it with their parents or YOU could be convicted of the same F5 she was. By the way, she is SMOKEN hot and if she needed someone other than her hubby, there were about 50 MEN fighting each other to be first in line so she wouldn' need to go after a boy. Also the boy in question will probably be getting the living **** kicked out of him the rest of the year because she was the best and most liked teacher in that entire school system, as it stands right now that boy had to have police protection the day this story aired because the other students were threating him, just wish he went to MY 6' 230lb son's school.</p>

the moral of the story? don't believe everything you hear.</p>[/quote]

Who is Lisa Temsey?
    I'm confused....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="bbyjeepstail"]

I dont know where you you live, but I live next door to Lisa Temsey. I can also tell you that the article in the Repository was wrong about almost everything. First of all the 14 year old boy didn't move out of town, he is still at East Canton HS. He did send a pic to a FRIEND that had moved.</p>

Second, SHE didn't SEND a pic to him, HE sent it to himself from her computer. </p>

Mrs. Temsey was only trying to help a former student who had a bad home life and a bad habit of getting into trouble every chance he got, he was on the verge of being expelled from school several times.</p>

She would take him and his girlfriend to the HS football and basketball games, her own children's base/softball games and to her own home where she would feed them, usually with food that I had grilled. His girlfriend spent the nite several times. That is probably when they found the pic that was sent to his comp. </p>

After all the kindness she showed them they repayed her by setting her up like they did because she wouldn't take them to planed parenthood so his 13 year old girlfriend could get on the pill.</p>

This is a case of guilty untill you can prove you are innocent. Her lawyer told her that there was no way that she could prove SHE didn't send the pic so the only way to stay out of jail was to plead out.</p>

Just so you know, they never even established the pic was of her, and if you have children and they decide to have friends spend the nite, make sure that you don't let them watch a rated R movie if any of thair friends are under 17 unless you clear it with their parents or YOU could be convicted of the same F5 she was. By the way, she is SMOKEN hot and if she needed someone other than her hubby, there were about 50 MEN fighting each other to be first in line so she wouldn' need to go after a boy. Also the boy in question will probably be getting the living **** kicked out of him the rest of the year because she was the best and most liked teacher in that entire school system, as it stands right now that boy had to have police protection the day this story aired because the other students were threating him, just wish he went to MY 6' 230lb son's school.</p>

the moral of the story? don't believe everything you hear.</p>[/quote]

Who is Lisa Temsey?
    I'm confused....
    [/quote]

MJ had sent a link about some teacher sending a picture of herself to a student, I think it's on the other page.

I'm just not sure how this person out of the entire internet found this thread and lives next door to her? I'm not saying they are a liar or anything I'm just shocked of the shear coincedence...

I wonder if an internet search engine would turn up this site?

Uh oh...</P>

The Giants’ and Jets’ new $1.3 billion stadium is in the “sell the naming rights” stage, and Munich-based insurance company Allianz has emerged as an early front-runner for the titular honors. The only problem? The company might have, um, you know, kinda maybe played a role in the Holocaust.</P>
    <BLOCKQUOTE itxtvisited="1">
    <P itxtvisited="1">Allianz insured facilities and personnel at concentration camps like Auschwitz and Dachau. Kurt Schmitt, its chief executive in the 1930s, served as Hitler’s second economics minister and can be seen in a photograph from a rally wearing an SS-Oberführer’s uniform and delivering the Nazi salute with Hitler standing in front of him.</P>
    <P itxtvisited="1">Like other insurers in Germany at the time, Allianz followed anti-Semitic policies by terminating or refusing to pay off the life insurance policies of Jews, and sent cash that was due beneficiaries and survivors to the Nazis.</P>
    <P itxtvisited="1">It also became the insurer of Jewish valuables taken by the Nazis.</P></BLOCKQUOTE>

[quote user="mjg407"]I wonder if an internet search engine would turn up this site?[/quote]</P>

ohhh</P>
    <LI class=g>
    <H3 class=r><FONT color=#0000cc size=3>New York Giants Message Boards - Asian giant for HC</FONT></H3>
    <DIV class=s>Sep 10, 2008 ... Teacher Lisa Temsey Admits to Sending Topless Pic to Boy, 14, Gets Probation ... Former middle school teacher Lisa Temsey </DIV></LI>

[quote user="mjg407"]

[quote user="mjg407"]I wonder if an internet search engine would turn up this site?[/quote]</p>

ohhh</p>
    <li class="g">
    <h3 class="r"><font size="3" color="#0000cc">New York Giants Message Boards - Asian giant for HC</font></h3>
    <div class="s">Sep 10, 2008 ... Teacher Lisa Temsey Admits to Sending Topless Pic to Boy, 14, Gets Probation ... Former middle school teacher Lisa Temsey </div>[/quote]

whoa! What keywords did you use to find that? It's all your fault, you posted it!!

Losa Temsye</P>

with the o as an i.. .well you get it..... </P>

[quote user="mjg407"]

Losa Temsye</p>

with the o as an i.. .well you get it..... </p>[/quote]

Wow, Google is really on the ball!! jeez....

Have you tried google chrome AG? It's very fast...but I wish they had an add-blocker like ff has

+ Reply to Thread