+ Reply to Thread
Page 4349 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 334938494249429943394347434843494350435143594399444948495349 ... LastLast
Results 43,481 to 43,490 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Did anyone get a card from the NY Giants today?

I got one, it looked like a card but it was a card for me to buy the Tiffany jewelry..

[/quote]

I got that thing today. Went straight to the garbage. [:P]

Sad.
    The NFL just might not be for Vince...

Police report gives further details of Titan Vince Young’s mental state, missing hours

A police report filed after the Monday night search for Tennessee
    Titans quarterback Vince Young states Titans Coach Jeff Fisher told
    police the star player’s therapist said Young “mentioned suicide
    several times.”

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

Does not bother me a bit. Who cares how much $$$ Jessica has.....she is an idiot. Brit &amp; Blo are so self destructive......who cares about their $$$$.</p>

Christina Onassis had billions, and she killed herself at 37, and left a beautiful little girl, without a mother.</p>

I just stay grateful for everything that I have....we are so much better off, than the majority of the planet.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Oh I know our lives are better, but you have to take into quality of life as well. Which again, ours is better for the most part. But you have teachers that have to buy pencils and books for their students because the students can't afford them and the school doesn't have enough funding...

That's what I mean when I talk about money...

lol......remember that funny thread in TAGF? The folks were LIVID about the prices to support Tiffany's!!!! [:@][:@][:@]</p>

If it makes you feel any better...I received an email from Waterford. For only $185.00 I can buy a crystal football with Brett Favre's signature on it......woooooohoooooo.</p>

Who the hell wants a piece of glass, shaped like a football, with Broadway Brett on it??!! [+o(]</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yes I remember that thread. And I felt offended when I got a card that looked like a personal card from the Giants only for it to be an advertisement to give them more money. Because apparently they aren't charging enough for PSL's...

I know all too well about Tiffany, my good buddy works at their headquarters and money is like water to them....

</p>

This is a cool site, from Clark Howard, to sell your electronics......have not checked yet, whether Costco gives you more $$$ or if this site does yet.</p>

However, AG, you are so wealthy, this site gives you the option to donate your money. That would be great for you! You would not have to be bothered counting even MORE of your cash!!!! []</p>

https://www.venjuvo.com/index.aspx</p>

</p>[/quote]

ahhhh.....you are way off on that one......[:$]

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Did anyone get a card from the NY Giants today?

I got one, it looked like a card but it was a card for me to buy the Tiffany jewelry..

[/quote]

I got that thing today. Went straight to the garbage. [:P]
    [/quote]

Yeah same here...didn't you feel a little offended? I did...

I'm like hey, Giants card, what can it be? Money? Season tickets? Date with Kate Mara?

Nope...it's..."Hey Giants fan, we want to give you the opportunity to give us your money...."

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Sad.
    The NFL just might not be for Vince...

Police report gives further details of Titan Vince Young’s mental state, missing hours

A police report filed after the Monday night search for Tennessee
    Titans quarterback Vince Young states Titans Coach Jeff Fisher told
    police the star player’s therapist said Young “mentioned suicide
    several times.”

[/quote]

Wow, maybe for his own well being, he should quit? Suicide? Are you kidding me??

jeez....

Hey HK,

I just might dive in and get the new iPhone. I don't really care much for the 3G since:

1) its not really in my area anyways
    2) the use of 3G kills the iPhone battery life so I will disable it.

Can I have the iPhone use my home wireless to get on the internet?

All-Pro

Thanks for the welcome back NYG and everyone else. Thanks for the advice AG I just have a ton of spyware on it that I cannot get rid of. Oh well. I just have a real expensive MP3 player now

[quote user="AsianGiant"]Hey HK,

I just might dive in and get the new iPhone. I don't really care much for the 3G since:

1) its not really in my area anyways
    2) the use of 3G kills the iPhone battery life so I will disable it.

Can I have the iPhone use my home wireless to get on the internet?

[/quote]</P>

I have not converted over to the 3G yet, because my iPhone is very fast, and I love it.</P>

Read on my homepage today that there were complaints to Apple, that the iPhone was too slow in syncing with your computer, so they have fixed that.</P>

I was wondering......I LOVE my iPhone, but with your computer brain, why would you buy the iPhone over that beautiful Blackberry that you had a pic of???!!!</P>

You know that you are a PhD computer science brain, and I am computer stoooooopid......so I am not exactly sure what you are asking me???</P>

When you connect your iPhone to your computer.....the iPhone does not care what kind of connection you have......it is just syncing and transferring data. Is that what you mean???</P>

</P>

+ Reply to Thread