+ Reply to Thread
Page 4357 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 335738574257430743474355435643574358435943674407445748575357 ... LastLast
Results 43,561 to 43,570 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

EXACTLY!!!!!! [Y]</P>

That is what Clark Howard always preaches.....when most people ask for a SSN, they are just asking out of routine, they do not even need it....so always leave it blank.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I read somewhere that you're not allowed to ask for SS# unless its for the gov't...

It's become so routine to ask for it now that it's too hard to stop.....
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

It seems like everyone is just asking for your last 4 numbers, now.</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="Crush'em Giants"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

EXACTLY!!!!!! [Y]</P>

That is what Clark Howard always preaches.....when most people ask for a SSN, they are just asking out of routine, they do not even need it....so always leave it blank.</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I read somewhere that you're not allowed to ask for SS# unless its for the gov't...

It's become so routine to ask for it now that it's too hard to stop.....
    [/quote]</P>

ND crushed the wolverines. When I look at Weiss, I am dumbfounded when thinking he had the gastro by-pass surgery. </P>

[/quote]

I didn't watch the game. Are you telling me he's still big?

[/quote]</P>

he sure is a biggun for someone who got ' i want to be thin' surgery</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

I just do not get it....</P>

That guy on the Today show with Matt Lauer is exactly the same as Weis. He had the same surgery, and now he is as big as a house, again. That surgery just does not seem to work.</P>

I loved it at the end of the Notre Dame/Michigan game, when Charlie Weis said, "Ya ain't got nuthin' on me, Tommy!" (He has the same damage to his knee as Brady===MCL/ACL)</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yeah that ACL/MCL combo sucks</P>

I rocked no ACL for two winters, skiing 100 + days a year, with no problems</P>

When you do both the anterior and the medial, you are screwed. It takes a while before you can even get surgery because the swelling is usually pretty bad.</P>

</P>

Texas NFL stadium bites the dust, thanks to Ike.......</P>

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...&amp;type=lgns</P>

I can't believe all of the people who refused to leave, when they were told they HAVE to leave...and now they are demanding that 911 rescue them ?????!!!!! Weird.....</P>

The damage down there is just incredible.....</P>

</P>

USC is smoking the Buckeyes

[quote user="Crush'em Giants"]USC is smoking the Buckeyes[/quote]</P>

28-3.....pathetic!</P>

Did you see that guy on the white horse, with the helmet on, trying to touch as many hands as he could in the audience???!!!</P>

AG.....don't fall asleep yet.....Mikie is on SNL in 47 minutes!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

Mikie is smokin' hot!!!!![Y]</P>

</P>

</P>

I hate to say it, but that SNL kinda sucked.....they need some decent writers.</P>

MP's intro was great.....but the skits were silly, and he looked pretty bored, I don't blame him.</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

I hate to say it, but that SNL kinda sucked.....they need some decent writers.</P>

MP's intro was great.....but the skits were silly, and he looked pretty bored, I don't blame him.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Other than the Palin /Clinton sketch, I can't think of a more UNfunny show. I haven't watched that show regularly for years...and now I know why.</P>

All-Pro

This weekend of college football totally sucked. The USC game was such a letdown and there were no down to the wire games. Oh well.

That USC/Ohio State game was a big old zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    That was the game of the year? Oh please.......

Fey was great as Palin on SNL last night......and that is the only positive I have from that show last night! [:#]

+ Reply to Thread