+ Reply to Thread
Page 4358 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 335838584258430843484356435743584359436043684408445848585358 ... LastLast
Results 43,571 to 43,580 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

I hate to say it, but that SNL kinda sucked.....they need some decent writers.</p>

MP's intro was great.....but the skits were silly, and he looked pretty bored, I don't blame him.</p>

</p>[/quote]

Now you guys know why I don't watch SNL anymore. It hasn't been funny since they had the cast with Adam Sandler, Chris Farley etc...

All of their jokes are forced and they try way too hard to want you to laugh.....

The best SNL I've seen recently was with Peyton Manning, that was actually pretty good.

Tina doing Palin was 1000% spot on....it was kind of eerie.....they need to make the lady that does
    Hillary look older, she looked too young...

MadTV is better than SNL but even MadTV is starting to be unfunny now...

The 24 skit with Bobby Lee is painfully not funny.....

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

Texas NFL stadium bites the dust, thanks to Ike.......</p>

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...&amp;type=lgns</p>

I can't believe all of the people who refused to leave, when they were told they HAVE to leave...and now they are demanding that 911 rescue them ?????!!!!! Weird.....</p>

The damage down there is just incredible.....</p>

</p>[/quote]

I don't know WTF is wrong with people? The local police even said they were pisssed because they offered bus's and local transportation to get out and they refused.

How are you going to ride it out when your house is going to flood or get blown away?

I really don't understand some people, especially the ones with kids, why even take the risk with your kids.......

It just tells you that people value their dumb furniture, TV and clothes than their own lives...

All-Pro

[quote user="n420p69"]This weekend of college football totally sucked. The USC game was such a letdown and there were no down to the wire games. Oh well.[/quote]

Lot of blowouts this weekend. That Michigan game wasn't too good with all the turnovers. The Buffalo-Temple game did go down to the wire, Buffalo won on a last play hail mary. But over than that, not a very exciting weekend.

[quote user="Chopper"][quote user="n420p69"]This weekend of college football totally sucked. The USC game was such a letdown and there were no down to the wire games. Oh well.[/quote]

Lot of blowouts this weekend. That Michigan game wasn't too good with all the turnovers. The Buffalo-Temple game did go down to the wire, Buffalo won on a last play hail mary. But over than that, not a very exciting weekend.
    [/quote]</P>

I just saw the highlights but it looked like a fun game. Good for Buffalo</P>

Hey AG...did you hear? Pavano is hurt again! [:#] No joke

Hey Guys and Gals!</P>

How is everyone??</P>

Watching the game on gamecast and it looks pretty! Justin Tuck is on my FFteam so i'm really enjoying that play he made!</P>

Keep um going Big Blue!</P>

</P>

</P>

Weehoo!!</P>

another TD!!!</P>

thats what we like to see!!</P>

</P>

[quote user="DutchGMenFan"]

Hey Guys and Gals!</p>

How is everyone??</p>

Watching the game on gamecast and it looks pretty! Justin Tuck is on my FFteam so i'm really enjoying that play he made!</p>

Keep um going Big Blue!</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

Hey Dutchie! Hope all is good!

This is an awesome game

</P>

Tuck is too awesome!!!</P>

</P>

And that is 2 - 0!! i know a lot of ppl will say: oh it is only the skins and rams we played, but at least we won!</P>

This game we dominated!</P>

+ Reply to Thread