+ Reply to Thread
Page 4361 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 336138614261431143514359436043614362436343714411446148615361 ... LastLast
Results 43,601 to 43,610 of 55162

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]

After Bradshaw's run, did any of the starters come out? Man Phillips had great coverage and Holt still made the catch.

I would say that on D, we have some starters, but how can you tell. I would swear Spags is getting everyone playing time. Oh and as the Dline coach, I apologize for my prolific fbombing when the cameras were on me before Tuck got the TD.[:$]</p>

</p>[/quote]

Yeah that was pretty funny, like night and day.....

Everyone seems to be rotating in and out offense and defense, it's great.....we have no backups, everyone is quality....well....most.....

The play with Phillips and Holt, Phillips should have just batted it away but that's hindsight...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Anyone else enjoying the Chargers losing their last 2 games last minute? I love seeing that punk Phillip Rivers lose..

And LT out with a toe injury? Come on...
    [/quote]

LOL...it was funny....but now they are gonna be an angry bunch.....the Jets better watch out next week
    The Broncos look real good..

Speaking of the Jets...I have to hear WFAN at 10am today. I'm sure Benigno will be spewing "Oh the Pain" numerous times today He's always a riot to listen too after Jets losses! [:P]
    [/quote]

Jets don't look good even with Favre......they got whooped by NE and they barely beat the horrible Dolphins....so they play Bronco's next? They will be 1-3 in no time...

I'm so glad I'm not a Jets fan...they are just a bad ugly team to watch......

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]Anyone else enjoying the Chargers losing their last 2 games last minute? I love seeing that punk Phillip Rivers lose..

And LT out with a toe injury? Come on...
    [/quote]

LOL...it was funny....but now they are gonna be an angry bunch.....the Jets better watch out next week
    The Broncos look real good..

Speaking of the Jets...I have to hear WFAN at 10am today. I'm sure Benigno will be spewing "Oh the Pain" numerous times today He's always a riot to listen too after Jets losses! [:P]
    [/quote]

Jets don't look good even with Favre......they got whooped by NE and they barely beat the horrible Dolphins....so they play Bronco's next? They will be 1-3 in no time...

[/quote]

Yeah, explain that to my gf. You guys have to help me. I've been trying
    to convert her from a crappy Jets fan to a real fan, a Giants fan.
    She's still got her Pennington jersey. Now she wants a Favre one, go
    figure.....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]

[/quote]

The Jets play the Chargers next.....an angry Chargers team that will probably be desperate for a win! [:O]

Last week I was hearing Jet fans say their team should be AFC East winners and maybe a trip to the Superbowl....wonder what will be said now....
    I kinda think the AFC East will come down to Buffalo and the Pats....

[quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]
    figure.....
    [/quote]

That's a tough one dude....you'll just have to get her to watch Giants games and slowly she might make here way to the winning side....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    The Jets play the Chargers next.....an angry Chargers team that will probably be desperate for a win! [:O]

Last week I was hearing Jet fans say their team should be AFC East winners and maybe a trip to the Superbowl....wonder what will be said now....

[/quote]

The Chargers are actually good. They just have bad luck. They could EASILY be 2-0 so if the Jets think they can win because of their record they are mistaken.....

There is no way they are beating the Chargers...

Veteran

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="GMENFAN4EVER"]
    figure.....
    [/quote]

That's a tough one dude....you'll just have to get her to watch Giants games and slowly she might make here way to the winning side....
    [/quote]

Believe me, dude, I've been trying. No luck. When we first started going out, she was keen on learning anything Giants. In fact, I thought I had her converted until Favre came to the Jets. It's been non-stop Brett Favre this, Brett Favre that..... I ****ing HATE the Jets, bro! Big time.... Ever since we lost to them in '88 and blew our chances of making the playoffs that year, I have hated them. Oh well, I've gotta keep trying to show her who the real NY football team is.

Veteran

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]

[/quote]

Hahahahaha! Now that's funny. The Jets fans will soon crawl under their rocks again when they start losing more games.

All-Pro

I cannot say Brett Favre gives the Jets more on the field than Pennington would have.</P>

</P>

[quote user="Markroman"]

I cannot say Brett Favre gives the Jets more on the field than Pennington would have.</p>

</p>[/quote]

He will give them more INT's that's for sure!!!

We all know what happens to Brett when he feels he has to take over and win games...

+ Reply to Thread