+ Reply to Thread
Page 4369 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 336938694269431943594367436843694370437143794419446948695369 ... LastLast
Results 43,681 to 43,690 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

</P>

I don't get it....Romo is ugly....he looks like paste, too......[:^)]</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

Did you hear them say, "McNabb is like Eli Manning in the SB......" NOT!!!!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

I missed it, been busy syncing up songs to my phone!

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

Did you hear them say, "McNabb is like Eli Manning in the SB......" NOT!!!!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Too funny!!!!......I have to quit being a loser, and get some tunes on my iPhone.....</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

Did you hear them say, "McNabb is like Eli Manning in the SB......" NOT!!!!!!</p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Too funny!!!!......I have to quit being a loser, and get some tunes on my iPhone.....</p>

</p>[/quote]

I have a ton of songs and videos. I have to purchase this converter software so I can put the videos
    into iPhone, it will be worth it because this way I don't have to buy them through iTunes..

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</P>

Did you hear them say, "McNabb is like Eli Manning in the SB......" NOT!!!!!!</P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Too funny!!!!......I have to quit being a loser, and get some tunes on my iPhone.....</P>

</P>

[/quote]

I have a ton of songs and videos. I have to purchase this converter software so I can put the videos
    into iPhone, it will be worth it because this way I don't have to buy them through iTunes..

[/quote]</P>

</P>

There is a guy that works out at the same gym that I do....and he has a trillion full CD's on his iPhone iPod......I did not ask him how he did it tho' because he is kind of weird and he likes to brag/lie a lot....but he said that he did NOT pay for ANY of his music....</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

I want that massage therapist that the egirls has on the sidelines, with his massage table....</P>

It makes my back feel better just watching him working on that guy's lower back.....</P>

</P>

</P>

This is MNF at it's best.....40-37.....woooooohoooooo</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

cowgirls 41-37</P>

can't wait 'till the NYG's kick both teams butts....</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

This is the FUNNIEST sig, ever!!!!!! [][:O][]</P>

</P>

</P>

Suze Orman was on the Today show to decrease everyone's fears about the stock market, etc, (in her manic, high anxiety manner!):</P>

---she said absolutely do not save up your money and stash it at home, get a safety deposit box. The doorman of her building, just lost $17,000.00 in cash that he had stored, at home, during a robbery.</P>

---she said go to www.myfdicinsurance.gov to find out if your $$$$ is in a safe bank.</P>

---to find out if your bank is in trouble, check the price of its stock....if it is decreasing rapidly, your bank is in trouble.</P>

</P>

+ Reply to Thread