+ Reply to Thread
Page 4371 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 337138714271432143614369437043714372437343814421447148715371 ... LastLast
Results 43,701 to 43,710 of 55171

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="mjg407"]Megan Fox says in this months GQ
    that when she was 18-years-old, she was alone in LA for the first time,
    and anxious to explore the pleasures of life. So she had a lesbian
    relationship with a Russian stripper.
    Fox - “Well,
    that year my boyfriend broke up with me, and I decided that I was in
    love with this girl that worked at the Body Shop [a strip club on
    Sunset Boulevard]. I decided that I was going to get her to love me
    back, and I went out of my way to create a relationship with this girl,
    a stripper named Nikita. I was there all the time—I would go there by
    myself. I bought her things—perfume, body spray, girlie stuff. I turned
    into a weird middle-aged married man. I felt like I had this need to
    save Nikita. I’d get lap dances so I could get to know her, and I’d
    give her what I thought were great little sound bites of
    inspiration—like You can do it, you’re better than this! I didn’t want
    her to be there.”
    GQ - How long did it go on?
    Fox - “Not very
    long. You know when you’re pushing something and it escalates much too
    rapidly and it explodes after only two weeks?”[/quote]

She's hot and that's about it.

Looks wise, she was perfect for Transformers but she was very very ditzy in that movie and she delivered her lines horribly like she was drunk or something.....

She made this one reporter look really stupid in an interview for Transformers.

The guy was all excited and said, "You must have really been in shape and pushed real hard to do some of those stunts huh? How did they get you in shape?"

Her answer was, "No not really..."

And his answer was, "Ohh....ok...."

It was pretty funny......

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

I think what makes Jean Chatsky even prettier, is that she is so soft soften, but just as passionate about helping others with their finances.</p>

Totally did not understand Suze's whole drama queen thing about the fact that she is gay...who the hell cares????!!!! Just explain the money STUFF!!!!!!</p>

</p>[/quote]

Jean has a nice natural wholesome look to her. Suze too but Jean's look is better....

I don't care if she's leeezzzie or not, maybe she thought too much of herself and made a big deal about it?

People come out all the time now, I don't think it's what it used to be...

BOR just said that there is NO WAY that EITHER candidate can raise our taxes....he said it just will not fly....</p>

I am going to have to figure out that gold thing.....I sold some jewelry that I was sick of, and while the $$$ was great...it was still far below what the items originally cost....???!!!</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

It's a certain type of gold and silver coins you have to buy so don't feel bad...</p>

</p>

As for taxes, I really don't know who to believe, one of them is lying.</p>

Obama consistently says he will not raise taxes if you make less than $250K. He has said this over and over.</p>

McCain consistenly says that Obama will raise taxes on you if you make $40K....</p>

</p>

This makes no sense, one of them is lying....</p>

Also no offense to Obama, but a lot of his generous idea's I don't know how he's going to do that without raising taxes on everyone...</p>

</p>

</P>

AG....I was organizing all of my bookmarks, and I found the coolest site that had all kinds of iPhone stuff on it. I was going to link it for you....but now I can't find it%&amp;$#@....anyway, as soon as I find it, I will give you the link. (altho' you probably don't need it, with 22 PhD's in computer science! [])</P>

</P>

</p>

AG....I was organizing all of my bookmarks, and I found the coolest site that had all kinds of iPhone stuff on it. I was going to link it for you....but now I can't find it%&amp;$#@....anyway, as soon as I find it, I will give you the link. (altho' you probably don't need it, with 22 PhD's in computer science! [])</p>

</p>[/quote]

Great, I'll take any cool links you have!

I have spent the last hour searching for album art for all my songs. It's going to take a long time for me to get all the covers that I want....

The good thing is I am not just loading up my phone with a million songs, only the good ones...

<h1>AT&amp;T to link iPhone to U-verse video, Internet</h1><h2>Company also promises more interesting to use phones, computers, and TVs </h2>NEW YORK - U.S. phone company AT&amp;T Inc plans to eventually link Apple Inc's iPhone to its high-speed Internet and video service called U-verse, and introduce new features like using the phone as a remote control.<p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>At
    an event on Monday to showcase some recently developed technologies
    that are not yet being marketed, AT&amp;T emphasized that in the
    future, consumers should be able to use their phones, computer and television in more interesting ways.</p><p class="textBodyBlack">"We're looking at the whole landscape, of what people use, and what's
    out there in the home," said AT&amp;T Chief Technology Officer John
    Donovan, adding that some of the services may be launched by the end of
    the year.</p><p class="textBodyBlack">AT&amp;T is currently the sole U.S. carrier
    for the iPhone — an advantage over other mobile providers like Verizon
    Wireless, owned by Verizon Communications Inc and Vodafone Group Plc,
    as well as over cable television providers.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>For
    example, consumers will be able to listen to their voice mails on their
    screens, and download shows from their digital video recorders onto
    their iPhones.</p><p class="textBodyBlack"><span id="byLine"></span>They
    also will be able to use their iPhones to navigate channels like a
    normal remote control, and for entertainment purposes like virtually
    hurling tomatoes at the TV screen using iPhone applications.</p><p class="textBodyBlack">
    </p>

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    <H1>AT&amp;T to link iPhone to U-verse video, Internet</H1>
    <H2>Company also promises more interesting to use phones, computers, and TVs </H2>NEW YORK - U.S. phone company AT&amp;T Inc plans to eventually link Apple Inc's iPhone to its high-speed Internet and video service called U-verse, and introduce new features like using the phone as a remote control.
    <P class=textBodyBlack><SPAN id=byLine></SPAN>At an event on Monday to showcase some recently developed technologies that are not yet being marketed, AT&amp;T emphasized that in the future, consumers should be able to use their phones, computer and television in more interesting ways.</P>
    <P class=textBodyBlack>"We're looking at the whole landscape, of what people use, and what's out there in the home," said AT&amp;T Chief Technology Officer John Donovan, adding that some of the services may be launched by the end of the year.</P>
    <P class=textBodyBlack>AT&amp;T is currently the sole U.S. carrier for the iPhone — an advantage over other mobile providers like Verizon Wireless, owned by Verizon Communications Inc and Vodafone Group Plc, as well as over cable television providers.</P>
    <P class=textBodyBlack><SPAN id=byLine></SPAN>For example, consumers will be able to listen to their voice mails on their screens, and download shows from their digital video recorders onto their iPhones.</P>
    <P class=textBodyBlack><SPAN id=byLine></SPAN>They also will be able to use their iPhones to navigate channels like a normal remote control, and for entertainment purposes like virtually hurling tomatoes at the TV screen using iPhone applications.</P>
    <P class=textBodyBlack>
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

SWEET!!!!.....do you think that mjg has decided that he wants an iPhone from his mom for his B-Day instead of a Blackberry??!! </P>

</P>

All-Pro

I read today that McCain camp is taking credit for being involved in the invention of the Blackberry.</P>

I am totally serious.</P>

Apparently...Mccain does not know how to email...this is his Al Gore "Internet" fiasco!</P>

[quote user="Markroman"]

I read today that McCain camp is taking credit for being involved in the invention of the Blackberry.</p>

I am totally serious.</p>

Apparently...Mccain does not know how to email...this is his Al Gore "Internet" fiasco!</p>[/quote]

It has been a very bad 2 days for the McCain campaign....

SWEET!!!!.....do you think that mjg has decided that he wants an iPhone from his mom for his B-Day instead of a Blackberry??!! </p>

</p>[/quote]

It depends if he needs special features from the BB for work?

I never had a BB so I never really had to type on those small little buttons. But I can tell you, I am having a hard time with the iPhone virtual keyboard, and I have pretty skinny fingers too....

I guess it takes time but I just can't type very fast and I'm always hitting backspace...

+ Reply to Thread