+ Reply to Thread
Page 4375 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 337538754275432543654373437443754376437743854425447548755375 ... LastLast
Results 43,741 to 43,750 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

</P>

The new Sports Illustrated has, as it's cover story, "Yankee Stadium, It's Gone, The Passing of Baseball's Cathedral"......sad story.</P>

The stock market is back up.....the Asian markets are up......[Y]</P>

</P>

</P>

Oh no....LiLo was turned down by the Obama campaign, due to her "wild ways." (I guess that she could not raise 9 mill in one night like Barbara Streisand did.) LiLo's dad is plenty mad about it...what is a person to do? She is such a perfect little daughter......</P>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,424464,00.html</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

McCain/Obama = Tied (each 48%)</P>

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._tracking_poll</P>

[quote user="n420p69"]

Do you guys know anyplace where refurbished cell phones are sold and is that a good idea?</P>

[/quote]</P>

There are TONS of phones that are FREE!!!! It is the PLAN that they want you to pay for!!!</P>

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...+without+plans</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

Oh no....LiLo was turned down by the Obama campaign, due to her "wild ways." (I guess that she could not raise 9 mill in one night like Barbara Streisand did.) LiLo's dad is plenty mad about it...what is a person to do? She is such a perfect little daughter......</p>

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,424464,00.html</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

If lohan is going to be a lez, at least choose someone better...

Her family is so dysfunctional. She doesn't even get along with her father, her father goes public about how she needs help, then she gets rejected by Obama and he gets mad??

I guess it's one of those, "Only I can talk trash about my daughter" kind of thing...

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

The new Sports Illustrated has, as it's cover story, "Yankee Stadium, It's Gone, The Passing of Baseball's Cathedral"......sad story.</p>

The stock market is back up.....the Asian markets are up......[Y]</p>

</p>[/quote]

It is sad, it's also funny no one is really paying attention to the Mets shea stadium that's also going to be gone.

Really bad week for McCain campaign......everyone like to open mouth insert foot...

What is wrong with them??

Palin's latest speech, she ends it with..."Palin and McCain campaign...."

Hello??? Don't let your ego get too big now.....

And her preaching about straight talk and changing things? Her hubby denies and says no to talking to
    the Feds?? What the heck is going on!

All-Pro

My observation.</P>

The McCain/Palin campaign is headed for freefall. I guess you cannot put lipstick on pig.</P>

"I can see Russia from my house"...."I was mayor of the crytsal meth capital of the U.S."- great lines from Tina Fey on SNL as Sarah Palin.</P>

I read some interesting articles suggesting that the McCain campaign is doomed because alot of republicans do not like Palin and are "less than motivated" about working to support them.</P>

The fact that the post-convention bounce is already gone is not good.</P>

All Obama has to say in the debates..."It is the economy...stupid"</P>

Veteran

Hey all enjoy this image i found -

[quote user="Markroman"]

My observation.</P>

The McCain/Palin campaign is headed for freefall. I guess you cannot put lipstick on pig.</P>

"I can see Russia from my house"...."I was mayor of the crytsal meth capital of the U.S."- great lines from Tina Fey on SNL as Sarah Palin.</P>

I read some interesting articles suggesting that the McCain campaign is doomed because alot of republicans do not like Palin and are "less than motivated" about working to support them.</P>

The fact that the post-convention bounce is already gone is not good.</P>

All Obama has to say in the debates..."It is the economy...stupid"</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Just read that Biden is practicing 4 hours/day for the debates.....so that the nation does not barf, when he takes on Sarah, with his impressed with his own voice/intelligence self.</P>

Obama has no more clue about how to fix the economy than the man in the moon. At least McCain has Romney's financial brain on his side.</P>

</P>

</P>

+ Reply to Thread