+ Reply to Thread
Page 4376 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 337638764276432643664374437543764377437843864426447648765376 ... LastLast
Results 43,751 to 43,760 of 55170

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="kkr"]Hey all enjoy this image i found -

[/quote]</P>

</P>

hahaha.......love it!!!! [Y]</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="kkr"]Hey all enjoy this image i found -

[/quote]</p>

</p>

hahaha.......love it!!!! [Y]</p>

</p>[/quote]

Great!!!!

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"][quote user="Markroman"]

My observation.</p>

The McCain/Palin campaign is headed for freefall. I guess you cannot put lipstick on pig.</p>

"I can see Russia from my house"...."I was mayor of the crytsal meth capital of the U.S."- great lines from Tina Fey on SNL as Sarah Palin.</p>

I read some interesting articles suggesting that the McCain campaign is doomed because alot of republicans do not like Palin and are "less than motivated" about working to support them.</p>

The fact that the post-convention bounce is already gone is not good.</p>

All Obama has to say in the debates..."It is the economy...stupid"</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

Just read that Biden is practicing 4 hours/day for the debates.....so that the nation does not barf, when he takes on Sarah, with his impressed with his own voice/intelligence self.</p>

Obama has no more clue about how to fix the economy than the man in the moon. At least McCain has Romney's financial brain on his side.</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

That's why the live debates is going to be very telling. I can't WAIT to watch for the fireworks..hopefully there will be some right??

Whether you are an Obama supporter or not, it is pretty clear that the media loves him and he doesn't get the same kind of criticism and free pass that McCain gets.

Heck, even Hillary wasn't getting the royal treatment, which probably explains why the Clintons don't really want to support Obama and the riff between her and Michelle...

The media is very powerful. The debates is what we get to find out once and for all who has the better plan, the better approach, no BS...

I don't want to hear anymore about lipstick or hope. Tell me logically how you are going to implement things.

It doesn't matter who you support, anyone that is interested in the next Prez, needs and should want to know who has the best logical plan....

All-Pro

Unfortunately...no politician knows how to fix things. just as economists do not agree on anything anyway.</P>

I always look forward to debates and ultimately am disappointed. The reason is (I have take media training myself) that debaters are trained how to turn the question and answer it with the message they want to deliver...unlike real debates.</P>

The classic debate moment for me was George Bush with the transmitter stick out of the back of his jacket!!!</P>

[quote user="Markroman"]

Unfortunately...no politician knows how to fix things. just as economists do not agree on anything anyway.</p>

I always look forward to debates and ultimately am disappointed. The reason is (I have take media training myself) that debaters are trained how to turn the question and answer it with the message they want to deliver...unlike real debates.</p>

The classic debate moment for me was George Bush with the transmitter stick out of the back of his jacket!!!</p>[/quote]

I've always wanted to learn how to debate. I knew there was a secret to it. You are right, however, one will come out sounding better than the other. That's what I can't wait to see...

Obama's live speech just got interrupted by a group of black protestors who call themselves blacks against Obama....it seems they don't believe he really is helping them out...or forgot about them, who knows....

I saw some jokes about Bush and the transmitters, what is that all about? Was he being fed answers?

[quote user="Markroman"]

My observation.</p>

The McCain/Palin campaign is headed for freefall. I guess you cannot put lipstick on pig.</p>

"I can see Russia from my house"...."I was mayor of the crytsal meth capital of the U.S."- great lines from Tina Fey on SNL as Sarah Palin.</p>

I read some interesting articles suggesting that the McCain campaign is doomed because alot of republicans do not like Palin and are "less than motivated" about working to support them.</p>

The fact that the post-convention bounce is already gone is not good.</p>

All Obama has to say in the debates..."It is the economy...stupid"</p>[/quote]
    Is the economy... and all McCain has to say is look at who controls the congress. The bias in the media is working, it no longer matters what is true or not, more folks will judge Palin on the SNL skit than any speech or interview.

Anyone that is a fan of Ed Hochuli, the ref that blew the call against the Chargers.

He is amongst the league and fans most favorite ref. I know he is my favorite.

He is taking the time to respond to EVERY letter he gets from a Chargers fan, that's how much pride he has in what he does. He's also the first ref I know to ever admit a mistake.

His son runs a website dedicated for him.

www.nfl85.com

Also, my other favorite ref is Mike Carey.

All-Pro

Great point on the Tina Fey skit. It basically turned Sarah Palin into a cartoon character.</P>

The argument with economy is a tough one for McCain since he was telling everyone how fundamentally sound it is...days before the government was forced to make historic moves to preserve stability!</P>

It's basically this folks...

The Republicans blame our economy on Dem controlled congress the last 2 years.

The Dems blame our economy on a Repbublican President the last 8 years.

Everyone is pointing fingers. The truth is neither really is to blame. The economy, policies, it's so out of control there isn't single person, market you can look at to fix the issue. Greed, corruption, backdoor deals occurs with both parties...

Ok, what Star Wars/Star Trek shield did this house use? How is it possible that all the other
    homes were completely wiped out? It looks perfect!!??

+ Reply to Thread