+ Reply to Thread
Page 4379 of 5517 FirstFirst ... 337938794279432943694377437843794380438143894429447948795379 ... LastLast
Results 43,781 to 43,790 of 55168

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

</P>

AG....there are LOTS of tickets available for the last game tonight at Yankee stadium.....</P>

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&amp;q...mp;aq=f&amp;oq=</P>

Don't know if you already have tickets.....but I know that you were SO pleased with how the Yankees played this season.....thought that you might want to be in the stadium on such a historic night.......hehehe []</P>

</P>

So, Seattle is in desperate need of WR's....and even they don't want him?

The Seahawks, with six injured wide receivers, were calling around
    looking for help. The Giants are deep at wideout and sources say they
    were willing to talk about Sinorice Moss, but the Seahawks were not interested.

Daily News Crap

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

</p>

AG....there are LOTS of tickets available for the last game tonight at Yankee stadium.....</p>

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&amp;q...mp;aq=f&amp;oq=</p>

Don't know if you already have tickets.....but I know that you were SO pleased with how the Yankees played this season.....thought that you might want to be in the stadium on such a historic night.......hehehe []</p>

</p>[/quote]

I don't believe those are real. This season lots of fakes were going around, even from reputable companies because they were getting scammed too...

That's why that girl Tracy bought her tickets from eBay, I sure hope they are real or it will be a long uneventful trip for her...

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]So, Seattle is in desperate need of WR's....and even they don't want him?

The Seahawks, with six injured wide receivers, were calling around
    looking for help. The Giants are deep at wideout and sources say they
    were willing to talk about Sinorice Moss, but the Seahawks were not interested.

Daily News Crap

[/quote]

Didn't I say last year we should have traded him while he still had value?

He has no value now. He didn't step up when we needed him to. The younger rookies stepped up.

I wanted to get a good KR/PR for him. I'm not comfortable with Bradshaw doing the PR's, plus he doesn't seem to be good at them, and I want him healthy anyways.

Hixon could be our KR for awhile since he seems to be pretty good, until he becomes more important in our offense...

JG, did you watch Belichick's postgame after he beat the Jets?

It was on Mike'd up last week....he was all gitty and happy, he was practically floating it was so sick....

Then at the end, he really nailed it to the Jets...

He said, "It was really nice coming down here beating our division rivals at GIANTS stadium..."

Basically saying, "You guys are just renters....and we beat you, with our backup QB"

[quote user="AsianGiant"]JG, did you watch Belichick's postgame after he beat the Jets?

It was on Mike'd up last week....he was all gitty and happy, he was practically floating it was so sick....

He said, "It was really nice coming down here beating our division rivals at GIANTS stadium..."

Basically saying, "You guys are just renters....and we beat you, with our backup QB"
    [/quote]

Oh I know! I saw that and I heard Fatcesa talking about that on Mike'd up. He also repeated the same thing on his show the next day
    You know Little Bill did it to dig at the Jets....
    When the Jets have home games...they always refer to it as the Meadowlands...not Giants Stadium and for Little Bill to say "Giants Stadium"? LOLOLOL he was taking a nice little dig at them.....

I think the Chargers are gonna rip the Jets a new hole tomorrow night

Did you watch Giants Online AG?

I've said it before...and I will say again....one day....maybe next week.....maybe next year....but one day........Hanlon will actually kill Fooch while they tape that program

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"]JG, did you watch Belichick's postgame after he beat the Jets?

[/quote]

Oh I know! I saw that and I heard Fatcesa talking about that on Mike'd up. He also repeated the same thing on his show the next day
    You know Little Bill did it to dig at the Jets....
    When the Jets have home games...they always refer to it as the Meadowlands...not Giants Stadium and for Little Bill to say "Giants Stadium"? LOLOLOL he was taking a nice little dig at them.....

I think the Chargers are gonna rip the Jets a new hole tomorrow night
    [/quote]

The hatred is glaring. It's nice to know that even with the Giants upsetting his team in the SB, he still hates the Jets more!!! You would think the Giants would be on his sh** list now but nope...I think he has to respect the way we beat his team....

He just looks at the Jets as whiners...

They really should just forfeit the game against the Chargers, save themselves from any injuries. They are going to get completely embarrassed and Favre is going to second guess why he came to this sorry team.

The Jets are just a dysfunctional team and organization.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Did you watch Giants Online AG?

I've said it before...and I will say again....one day....maybe next week.....maybe next year....but one day........Hanlon will actually kill Fooch while they tape that program
    [/quote]

I thought it was cancelled? Where is it?

[quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Did you watch Giants Online AG?

[/quote]

I thought it was cancelled? Where is it?
    [/quote]

They have the Online thing...and then they do 2 minutes on that Giants Gameday show they have on Saturdays.

Here is a link for this week: Giants Online

+ Reply to Thread