+ Reply to Thread
Page 4380 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 338038804280433043704378437943804381438243904430448048805380 ... LastLast
Results 43,791 to 43,800 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

[quote user="AsianGiant"]
    The hatred is glaring. It's nice to know that even with the Giants upsetting his team in the SB, he still hates the Jets more!!! You would think the Giants would be on his sh** list now but nope...I think he has to respect the way we beat his team....

He just looks at the Jets as whiners...

They really should just forfeit the game against the Chargers, save themselves from any injuries. They are going to get completely embarrassed and Favre is going to second guess why he came to this sorry team.

The Jets are just a dysfunctional team and organization.....

[/quote]

I def think he respects the Giants...plus...I think he actually likes TC. He spent all those years here with us and they did work together....but the man has NO love for the Jets...lololol

I swear...watching the Jets play the Pats last week....Favre already had this look of like..."what the hell am I doing here"....plus Rodgers has been great so far for the Packers(which I think is just great! Good for hm)

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="AsianGiant"][quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Did you watch Giants Online AG?

I've said it before...and I will say again....one day....maybe next week.....maybe next year....but one day........Hanlon will actually kill Fooch while they tape that program
    [/quote]

I thought it was cancelled? Where is it?
    [/quote]

They have the Online thing...and then they do 2 minutes on that Giants Gameday show they have on Saturdays.

Here is a link for this week: Giants Online
    [/quote]

Thanks! Watching it now.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]
    I def think he respects the Giants...plus...I think he actually likes TC. He spent all those years here with us and they did work together....but the man has NO love for the Jets...lololol

I swear...watching the Jets play the Pats last week....Favre already had this look of like..."what the hell am I doing here"....plus Rodgers has been great so far for the Packers(which I think is just great! Good for hm)
    [/quote]

I am soooo glad Aaron is playing well. He shut the GB fans up. Can you imagine if he was playing poorly and the Jets are losing?

Brett: "I request a trade back to GB..it makes more sense.."

It would be media uproar!!! And the fans would go insane!!! I wouldn't put it passed drama queen Brett to pull something like that....

Now the media is saying the Jets don't know how to use Brett correctly...that may be so, but damn, Brett can do no wrong....

Pat Hanlon lost weight.....

They need Kimberly Jones on Giants Online.

Need some balance...

Ralph has like skunk hair.....very weird...lol

I'm off to the gym before the game! Be back later. Today is a busy sports day!

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Ralph has like skunk hair.....very weird...lol

I'm off to the gym before the game! Be back later. Today is a busy sports day!
    [/quote]

Gym huh? Good job, I've been doing that too since July'ish....

[quote user="AsianGiant"]JG, did you watch Belichick's postgame after he beat the Jets?

It was on Mike'd up last week....he was all gitty and happy, he was practically floating it was so sick....

Then at the end, he really nailed it to the Jets...

He said, "It was really nice coming down here beating our division rivals at GIANTS stadium..."

Basically saying, "You guys are just renters....and we beat you, with our backup QB"
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

That is shocking....he must have gotten some medication. Every time I hear or see him, he looks like he needs a gallon of Prozac.</P>

His hate for Manweinie and the Jets is WAY deep.</P>

</P>

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"]Did you watch Giants Online AG?

I've said it before...and I will say again....one day....maybe next week.....maybe next year....but one day........Hanlon will actually kill Fooch while they tape that program
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

I watched that yesterday when you posted it....I can't believe that guy gets PAID!!!!!</P>

</P>

[quote user="NYG_SBXLIII"]

[quote user="AsianGiant"]JG, did you watch Belichick's postgame after he beat the Jets?

It was on Mike'd up last week....he was all gitty and happy, he was practically floating it was so sick....

Then at the end, he really nailed it to the Jets...

He said, "It was really nice coming down here beating our division rivals at GIANTS stadium..."

Basically saying, "You guys are just renters....and we beat you, with our backup QB"
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

That is shocking....he must have gotten some medication. Every time I hear or see him, he looks like he needs a gallon of Prozac.</p>

His hate for Manweinie and the Jets is WAY deep.</p>

</p>[/quote]

That's why it was disgusting. He usually has the worse postgame interviews because he doesn't talk.
    He was like a little school girl when he beat the Jets...

+ Reply to Thread