+ Reply to Thread
Page 4386 of 5518 FirstFirst ... 338638864286433643764384438543864387438843964436448648865386 ... LastLast
Results 43,851 to 43,860 of 55172

Thread: Asian giant for HC

Re: Asian giant for HC

Yeah either a sack or a completion. Our secondary is still suspect. But Palmer is one of the best in the NFL. They should have called roughing the passer when that guy hit Eli head to head.

So let's recap the day in TAGF:

-Gilbride needs to be fired....(just stop..not in love with the man...but he is getting way too much blame..I blame execution more than the game plan yesterday........enough!)

-Shockey is gonna have surgery and is out 3-6 weeks....(people already going haha..[8-)] )

-Tynes or Carney...(I'm actually on team Carney. [:$] For once a kicker that doesn't scare me!)

-My picks for this week are all screwed up!! [:P]

All-Pro

I actually am on Carney's side as well. I don't think, after the contract Tynes signed, that Carney will be kept around even though he deserves it. </P>

[quote user="n420p69"]

I actually am on Carney's side as well. I don't think, after the contract Tynes signed, that Carney will be kept around even though he deserves it. </p>[/quote]

.[]
    I hope somehow Carney stays....I feel...peaceful when he kicks.....

Tynes...not so peaceful.....

[quote user="JerseyGiant21"][quote user="n420p69"]

I actually am on Carney's side as well. I don't think, after the contract Tynes signed, that Carney will be kept around even though he deserves it. </p>[/quote]

.[]
    I hope somehow Carney stays....I feel...peaceful when he kicks.....

Tynes...not so peaceful.....
    [/quote]

I'm not sure why we pulled the trigger so soon on Tynes? Why was he given a contract so fast? Could we not have found anyone? I mean jeez, we found Carney!!!

Tynes better kick well when he gets back or he's going to be TC's doghouse...Carney even said he doesn't mind sticking around a couple weeks just to make sure, that can't be a bad idea...

I knew that Shockey had a groin injury, I didn't know he was going to have surgery too? Is it for his groin?

Shockey is just injury prone, I can't beleive he's hurt already...

He would have taken up a roster spot if he were still with us.

It won't be 3 weeks, it will be 6....I don't think the Saints are going to mess around, they traded for him and they need him to come back healthy.

I wonder who we will get from the trade?

Is Carney definitely gone? Tynes would have shanked one of those kicks for sure. Tynes has a stronger leg on the kickoffs, but not much.

[quote user="mjg407"]Is Carney definitely gone? Tynes would have shanked one of those kicks for sure. Tynes has a stronger leg on the kickoffs, but not much.
    [/quote]

He's kicked a couple of solid 46 ad 48 yarders. He just seems more solid....

They "the media" said he's as sure as gone, he said he doesn't mind sticking around a couple weeks...

Can you guys believe Shockey was suppose to be our next Mark Bavarro?

He came onto the scene real strong too.....I thought for sure he was retiring as a Giant when he got his new contract not long ago....

I was surprised that we traded him. Probably wouldn't have happened if Mara was still alive. But, it was best for the team. I tell you what, our FA picks from last year are amazing..... Hixon, Hedge****.... wow. RD had a sweet hit on ST this week.

+ Reply to Thread